chapter 8

Follow me on Instagram for updates: @sam_shelly_

https://instagram.com/sam_shelly_?igshid=NzZlODBkYWE4Ng==
______________________________________

I was sitting in my room doing nothing. Well actually I was brewing up a plan to get out of here. I have to get all of their trust so it is a little easy for me to escape. Since I had pretty much nothing else to do for the time, I thought why not go and workout for a little.

I headed for the gym. It was pretty nice with all the machinery and oh! The punching bag. How much I love punching and kicking people's ass. I could definitely use this for the time being.

I pulled my shirt over my head which now only left me in my sports bra and a booty short I was wearing from earlier.
     With a deep breath, I started punching the hell out of the bag, assuming it was the person who killed my mother, along with a few kicks at intervals. I was no where done when I felt a presence at a safe distance behind me. I whipped my head to see Alexander standing at the door way, digging holes in my body with his piercing gaze. I could see he was admiring my body. I mentally smirked. I raised my eyebrow showing that he was caught checking me out.
     " I was just.... I well I came..  I came here to work. But I'll come later since you are here at the moment."  He stuttered out . Huh! The alpha was stuttering.
   " It's alright you can use the gym. It's yours anyway." I replied nonchalantly.
    He made his way to the treadmill while I returned to the punching bag. But all this time I could feel his eyes boring into my back.

     "Hey! Do you have any warriors I could practice fighting with ?" I asked as if almost wanting to break the thick silence in the atmosphere. I could see the wheels turning in his head.

  "No!"  He shouted all of a sudden, a little too aggressively. I looked at him as if he had grown two heads. What's with the sudden change in behavior. Bipolar much?

" I mean ...no angel. Actually the warriors are busy right now. Yeah they are busy."  He replied almost instantly sensing my discomfort.
    I knew he was lying but I acted as if I believed him.
" But if you want to practice .. you know I'm up for it . Obviously if you don't have any problem." He said.

   I thought this might be a good moment to win his trust, and maybe I could finally see what is it that scares the people so much. After weighing the possible outcomes I said
" Ok"  shrugging lightly.
    He looked taken back by my answer but got over it.

We were circling around each other waiting for the opponent to attack. I finally took a step towards him, knowing that he was not going to make the first move, attempting to throw a punch at him which he easily dodge. But I was not done. I launched a kick to his mid thigh, which he was not  expecting, yet he caught it mid way. I immediately used my other leg and kicked him in the jaw . While he stumbled a little , I  landed perfectly with a back flip.
   He aimed a punch at my face after recovering, which I  blocked gracefully before aiming another kick to his chest. He dodged it easily. I knew he was holding back not wanting to hurt me. Heck we both were. We both were not fighting up to our potential.

" Come on alpha. Is that all you got. Make a move before I start doubting all those oh so famous stories about you and believe that they were nothing but rumors." I spat trying to rile him up a little. I lunged at him again but he  moved out of my way just in time only to grab my elbow and pulled me back to my chest. Now my back was completely pressed against his chest while he had both my arms locked behind me with one of his hand , and the other hand landed just a little above my breast. I felt him breathing deeply while his breath kissed my ear ever so gently. Damn he was affecting me. I was going weak in my knees.

  " Never go running to your opponent. They might think that you are into them." He whispered as his lips ghostly touched my right ear. I shivered. I need to get out of his hold before my legs turn jelly.  I  kicked his knee. Hard. He stumbled and fell but brought me down along with him. I  immediately took advantage of this and straddled him while he was still lying on the ground, I instantly pinned his arms over his head.