chapter 6

Follow me on Instagram for updates: @sam_shelly_

https://instagram.com/sam_shelly_?igshid=NzZlODBkYWE4Ng==
______________________________________

He lead me in, pointing out a few boring spots that I was least interested in. I was more interested in observing the design of this castle. The gates, the windows , the staircases, everything I need to know for my escape plan.

As we were walking through the corridor, we got interrupted by the beta and gamma, and whom I'm assuming, the beta's mate and Haley. "Welcome Luna ." They greeted.
"Aurora is fine." I replied softly. " Luna is a bit too formal."
"Of course lu- I mean Aurora." Haley grinned. I was just looking at their faces as I didn't know what else to do.

Alexander decided to break the silence " This is my beta Lucas," he said pointing at the man with Ash grey hair. " And this is his mate Emily" .
"Hello Luna ! You are really gorgeous. God we are so lucky to have someone like you. " She replied rather excitedly. I only smiled. I saw she had a baby bump meaning a little Emily or Lucas was on the way. I smiled more and told her that she was pretty as well. Alexander then introduced me to his gamma and gamma female ; Jacob and Haley who I already know.

" I'm sure your Luna is tired. I'll show her to her room. You all can get to know her later. " Alexander told everyone else before he took me up the staircase to a more private area. I'm assuming this is the top floor of the castle. God now it will be harder for me to escape. We came to a halt in front of two rooms adjacent to each other.

" Um this is my room and the next room to it is the guest room. I don't if you are comfortable yet with staying in the same room with me ....." He trailed off before I cut him,
"The guest room is fine for me ", I thanked he was actually giving me a chance to decide if I wanted to stay in the same room with him or not.
" Oh I see," he sounded a little disappointed but soon covered it. "I'll leave you to yourself then. Take some rest and then you cam come downstairs for the dinner. If you need anything , I'll be in my office downstairs. You can come find me." He trailed before leaving.

I entered the room after he was completely out of my sight. The room was beautiful and luxurious at the same time. It has that royal effect with a theme of red and golden. Damn this is the biggest room I've ever seen in my life.
I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up a little. To be honest the bathroom was the size of my living room back in my apartment. Well it's not like I have to get used to it. I washed my face while I heard a knock on the door. "Come in ", I said waiting for the person to come in. It was Haley.
"Luna, I thought you would like a change of clothes so I brought these for you," she handed me a pair of ripped jeans and simple off shoulder shirt. "Thank you" I smiled at her.
" We will be having dinner in an hour. If you need anything else please let me know."
" Of course ," I replied shortly.
" Ok then. See you in an hour Luna. Bye."

I nodded before she left the room. God why are these people so considerate. I thought this was the most feared pack and I thought their people will be just as rebellious. But what can I say. You can't judge a book by its cover. Plus I was yet to see their true colours.

I quickly changed my clothes and left the room. I was wandering in hallway when I bumped into someone.. more like a hard chest. I looked up only to see it was Alexander. " Oh sorry I didn't see you there. I was just ... Nevermind."
"No problem angel . I was just coming to get you for dinner. "
I nodded not knowing what else to say . He then places his hand on my back and lead me to the dinning room. I tried to act like his hand was not affecting me at all, when  it was actually quite the opposite.

When we entered the dinning room I saw that everyone was already seated in their places. We made our way to the head of the table and he sat on his massive chair, which was only meant for the alpha not before pulling out the chair dedicated to the Luna right beside him. Everyone started eating once signalled by the alpha and I just kept sitting, staring as I was not used to this at all. As if almost on que, Alexander noticed me and piled some steak along with some pasta on my plate and handed me a fork with a knife. I thanked him and proceeded towards having my first bite.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. Maybe because I never had to be in the presence of so many people before. People who could probably be a threat to me. People who may find out about my secret.
I shoved the thoughts away but this nervousness made me clumsy and the knife just slipped out of my hand and fell to the ground. God! Now these people will think their Luna doesn't even know who to use simple cutlery. Everyone looked at me and Alexander immediately handed me his knife.

"It's ok. The maids will take care of it." He replied gently. Goodness why is he acting like a gentleman. No Alexander! You don't get to act like that. Act like the monster you really are. The monster that's famous for destroying people's life. I know he is just putting up this act so that he can win my trust and then when he knows my secret he will act like everyone else. He will use me and my gift to his advantage. I'm not going to fall for his ways.

Three days! Give me three days and I'm out of here. With that thought I continued having dinner which I've got to admit was very delicious.
.______________________________

Remember to vote guys!! It really motivates the writers !!!!