MHA OC

Hiii<3 This was never gonna be a book but it was fun to write about. Also I left out the hero suit out because you can imagine what you want

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Name : Akuma Kyoshi
Age: 15
Birthday: February 14

Live in : Aichi Prefecture (愛知県), Japan

Physical Description
Floor length hair
Heart under her right eye
Very pale
Mainly look like her mother

Status
Ethnicity: Japanese
Status: Alive
Gender: Female
Eye Colour: Dark purple
Height: 5'5
Skin Colour: very pale (like dead almost :)

Family Members
*Yuno Kyoshi (Bio Mother)
*Dazi Kyoshi (Bio Father)
*Yumikio Kyoshi (Bio Brother)
*Kayama Nemuri (Older Cousin)

Quirk: Dark Magic
No one in her family quite know where she got her quirk from. She's able to use spells like from some fantasy world. At a young age kids would say she's a witch but that never cared to her since she really don't care. She have a wand that helps her pin point on a specific object to make sure she and other around her not get hurt. So maybe she is a witch.

Introduction

"Who is Akuma Kyoshi?"

Akuma is a young female girl from the Kyoshi Family. She wants to be a hero after seeing her older cousin, Kayama Nemuri on screen at 4. She was inspired by her, she wanted to be just like her growing up. She live in the same prefecture as her best friend, Momo Yaoyorozo, despite being literally the opposite they click after one day Akumas mom planned a play date for them two. She loves her bestfriend to death but would never say it out in public. She's not as close to her family. She was seen a shame as she wanted to be a hero and not a model like her mother. But despite that she loves them dearly but would never say it.

Fun fact: She has a heart shaped birth mark under her right eye because she was born on Valentines.