F1 OC!?

Hiii<3 Im proud of this one but I had to do so much math and shit to figure out timelines and what not. enjoyyy

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Name : Leilani Hamilton
Age: 19
Birthday: May/16/2004

Live in : Stevenage, United Kingdom

Physical Description
Ethnicity : Black
Status : Alive
Gender: Female
Eye Colour: brown
Height: 5'6
Skin Colour: Brown Skinned

Family Members:
*Anthony Hamilton (Father)
*Unnamed (Mother)
*Lewis Hamilton ( Half older brother)
*Nicolas Hamilton (Half older brother)

Partner:
Jude Bellingham

Introduction

"Who is Leilani?"

Leilani is the younger sister of the famous Motorsport athlete, Lewis Hamilton and Nicolas Hamilton. Despite the very obvious age different Lewis was always in her life. She was born the 16th of May when Lewis was just 19 years old. Apparently his father got another women pregnant and that said women didn't want Leilani and left her with her dad. Lewis couldn't imagine her growing up with out a mother figure so he tried his best. He was there when she first got her period, when she first started school, and when she first started her modeling career. They have a close bond with each other.

When Leilani was 14 years old she had went to a futball game in Birmingham. She was coming back from the food stand where, Jude Bellingham, (one of the players) accidentally bumped into each other. At 15 she would start dating him. When Lewis found out about Jude he tried to scare him away but later just accepted the fact that Jude and Leilani would literally be together forever.

Leilani would always go with her father to see Lewis's race. She didn't know what was going on half of the time but Lewis knew that she was trying and never hold her against that.

At just 17 years old she was offers to model for Chanel. She of course said yes, she debuted in the Fall 2021 fashion show. She had invited her family and Jude's family to celebrate on her accomplishments.

Jude and Leilani have been dating for 5 years now. Jude's family absolutely love her and think of her as their daughter in law. Jobe was happy to know that his brother was happy with her and respected her for that. On holidays the two family would spend it together creating memories.

Fun fact: Jude would give Leilani flowers every time he see's her. Mainly would give her chrysanthemums, as it being her favorite.

Fun Fact: When Leilani graduated from High School, both of the family was there to celebrate with her. But when she had prom she didn't go because Jude hade a very important game to attend. He was supposed to go with her as her date but she decided to go to his game than some stupid dance. She never regrets not going. That was when Jude realised that she was the only one for him.