SPIDER-MAN (ATSV)

Hiii<3 this one took me two days because I'm so busy with work but I kinda like this one.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Name : Jade Jackson
Alias : Spider-Luck
Age: 15
Birthday: July 7th

Live in : Harlem, New York

Physical Description
Have dark skin
Ears pierced (like full ear)
Have a heart tattoo that no one knows
Hair is always in braids

Ethnicity : Black
Status : Alive
Gender: Female
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5'4
Skin Colour: Dark Skinned

Family Members:
*Nick Jackson (Bio father)
*Yanni Jackson (Bio Mother)
*Trevor Jamerson (Half Brother)
*Nafe Jamerson (Half Brother)
*Chicago Jackson (Bio Twin Brother)

Introduction

"Who is Jade?"

Jade is a young girl that lives in Harlem, New York. She lives on Earth 777(see what I did there?) Her family is quite chaotic, she has 3 older brothers. Trevor:20, Nafe: 18 and her twin brother Chicago whose 15. Her two older brother is her half brother. Her mom, Yanni, last relationship ended badly where she had to call law enforcement to get him to leave her and her kids alone. She then met Nick who she instantly fell in love with. He was a good person to her and her kids, he always wanted kids so he treated Trevor and Nafe as his own and when the twins comes around he instantly love them all together.

As being the only girl out of the siblings and being the youngest, she was the princess of the family. Many people would say that she isn't nice at first judgement, when really she just have a cold demeanor and would have to take some time to get use to you. She is very intelligent and not one to trick. She does have a side to her that people who is close to her only see.

When she had met the other spider-man she was thrilled to know tat they're are other people that can relate with them. Her favorite would have to be Miles, she like his skills and art style, she wants to know his style. She's probably closes to Miles despite being close in age. She's doesn't really like Miguel but if she has to talk to him, she'll talk to him.

How she got to be Spider-Luck? Well she was bitten by a radioactive spider. It's self-explanatory. She has been Harlem's one and only Spider-Man (or women per say) since she was 14. Why is she called Spider-Luck, because with her power she can use it to blast people and intoxicate them with the gas from the 4 leaf clover. Her explosive gas comes from the leaf which she use in both close and far combat. But she doesn't recommend using it up close as it can harm her and people around. She can also use the gas to knock someone in a stealth mission. Her costume have different shades of green, she's spider in the middle has a clover marking like the black widow with the red marking. She has an hood that makes her comfortable, since she is always seen with a hood regardless the weather.

Fun fact: Both Jade and Chicago have dreads where they have matching bead set on one of there loc. And they both tends to match unknowingly (telepathy)