| D'Cari Chapter idea

D'Cari's POV:

I was spending time in the water as always, to cool down as it was a bright blazing day. I heard commotion on the surface land as I was about to glaze on the school of fishes that was about to past me.

The sun on my body makes the, was, wet droplets turn into nothing in a matter of 10 seconds. I look around to see my younger sister, Tsireya also coming out of the water after me. We shared and confused look as to what the commotion was about to make us both leave the beautiful ocean.

"Look at his hands" someone exclaimed. Us turning our heads to where that smart observation was said, we see our brother friend, Rotxo, chuckled alongside with our older brother, Ao'nung. "He also has fuzzy lines over his eyes!" Tsireya being the bigger person she is quickly shut down their little mock session, as I followed behind her.

As we got closer, the boy who had eyebrows truly have eyebrows. You could tell he wasn't fully Na'vi. I also noticed that he have five fingers instead of four with the other girl who was a little behind had an unusual noes.

My glaze went to see the rest of the family. A father, mother, two sons and two daughters. The smallest one is so adorable, she looks in awe in our beautiful clan. The eldest son, I assume, looks very attractive, he had hair that was braided back, an head piece, and had a darker blue toned skin.

When I was admiring his physical attraction, he made eye contact with me. I couldn't help myself and continue to look. His eyes were so capturing, it was like I was in a trance and never wanted to leave. I didnt realise how long we was staring at each other until my parents had came. My father, Tonowari; is the Metkayina leader and my mother; Ronal is their spiritual leader. My parents are perfect for each other, they were so in love that they had my youngest siblings who is yet unborn. I bet it's a girl but Reye believes that it's going to be a boy. Like having Ao'nung wasn't enough for us.

Neteyam's POV:

I honestly don't know why we had to move to this ocean clan, but what ever dad does we follow.

I set my eyes on the slightly older female Na'vi. She had a teal strips around her pale aqua body. I couldn't stop looking at her face she have such pretty oceanic eyes like clear still water. Her lips was a soft smokey blue colour. Her hair was in locs that was put up in a flower bun. Gosh she is so pretty.

It wasn't hard for her to stood out. She was the shortest out of the group. She was about a foot shorter than me so maybe 7'0?

The girl that stood by her was also pretty but not my type, I turned to my younger brother, Lo'ak, he was totally checking her out. I just chuckled a little, trying to make fun of him, I guess mom saw that too but as she tried not to laugh at him. I looked off to the female Na'vi who was glaring at my brother, protectiveness in her glare. Cute.

"We shall welcome Tork Makto and his family. Treat them as your brothers and sisters. They will be like babies, taking their first breath." He introduced everyone to the clan. "My two daughters, D'Cari, and Tsi'reya, and my son, Aonung, will teach your children our ways."

D'Cari. Her name is D'Cari. Such a pretty name for her. Suits her well.

D'Cari's POV:

Me and my siblings were assigned to teach the dark blue strangers. Ao'nung tried to oppose of it but Dad quickly shut him down. Reye looks very excited to help teach them, I on the other hand was busy looking at him. Reye had to pinch me to get out my trance which hurts.

I hold some of their luggage to help them out. Reye went in the front to lead them to their new humble abode while I was in the back so they wouldn't get lost. The youngest was jumping up and down on our spring like bridge, she is honestly so adorable.

Once we got there we placed down their stuff and told them what will happen later with teaching and stuff. We had then left them the settle in. I had walked on the outside of the bridge and Reye on the inside.

"You totally have a thing for the oldest brother" she had stated. Was I really that obvious? That's embarrassing. "How could you tell" I admitted, "It was obvious, you kept staring at him like he's food or something" she stated, weird way to put it, I mean he is fine. "Don't think I didn't noticed you smiling at the younger one" She quickly turned her head to look at me in shock, "How? You was busy staring at the other one", "I'm your older sister, I know everything". After that we had reached our mauri pod.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Tsireya and I had met up with Ao'nung and Rotxo at the reef where we were going to teach the kids. I really need to get their names. After a little while they had arrived.

"Let's start by getting to know our names" Reye said. Thanks eywa she said it not me. "I'll start! My names Tuktirey", "I'm Kiri" the teen daughter said with an bored expression, "I'm Lo'ak" he addressed to the group but mainly looking at Reye, if I'm being honest I was glaring at him. "And I'm Neteyam"

Neteyam. Never heard of it before, sound's unique

I then said "I'm guessing you all knows our names?" A collective of 'yes' and 'yeah' was the response. "Let's start with a test dive to see how well you can swim" Reye adds then dives in the water with me, Ao'nung and Rotxo following.

We turned around to see the boys cannonballing in the water and the sisters taking their time. We shared a confuse look. This is going to an interesting day.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。
End of chapter
A/N: I suck at introductions and dialogue
Word Count: 1,076

Like I said D'Cari was originally supposed to be in an book but I just never finished so that was the chapter that was going to be in the book.