00|Intro

Hyunjin was a young boy when he lost his mother. He didn't like it, the feeling of losing someone. who was very special to him, the one who made him feel like a person. the only person whom he loved. he knew his father never liked him, his father never wanted a boy, they wanted a girl. but nonetheless his mother loved him. they were never rich and his mother had to work, but they were living a good life with his mother working as well as his father.

And that, that was the reason his mother died. One time before going to school his art teacher told him that he was a very good painter and that he should paint more. And that made him happy so when he went home he told his mother if she could buy him art supplies and his mother said ok. he never knew that they were having a hard time but his father got mad at him since hyunjin's mother told his father that she would work two jobs to get hyunjin what he wanted.

Even though his father didn't like the idea of her working two jobs, his father insisted on getting hyunjin the supplies. So she worked two jobs to be able to get what hyunjin wants. but he didn't know... he really didn't, but his mother's co-worker called them telling them that hyunjin's mother was in the hospital and that they should go there immedietly, his father glared at him and started geting the keys of his car immedietly going inside it. "i want to go see mother too" hyunjin spoke voice shaking aware of what was happening. "stay here you've already done too much problem" his father said sternly while glaring at him.

Once his father was out of sight, he sobbed, he sobbed loudly not caring if anyone was there.

Now hyunjin is 20 finally going to college. he stood up from his bed and did his morning routine he went down stairs to look for his father everywhere but he was nowhere to be found, he gave up looking for him thinking he was probably on the bar again hoping that this night he brings someone, it's not that he liked it he just didn't want to be used tonight since he also has school and work tommorow. yes his father would use him for his sexual needs whenever he was horny and hyunjin absoloutely hated it. he shaked his head and started making breakfast and lunch instead.

Once he was done he ate, washed his plate and got ready to go to school, only to see his father passed out in front of the door step. he brought his father to the living and was about to put him down when he got smacked in the face he looked at his father and his father glared at him "where were you last night i was wating for you now i'm cold!" "i'm sorry" hyunjin said bluntly.

He walked up to the door when he heard his father "don't come home without bringing any alcohol and money, tonight i'm going to the bar" his father said and got to sleep. He sighed and got out of the house.

"I hope nothing bad happens today at school" he mumbled.

And of course, god never listened to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really know if this is better than my other fic but whatever.

Ji-reum~~