01|New boy

Walking to school, he hoped that he could go to his classroom safely without anyone seeing him, but he was too late seeing three guys approaching him (if there is an idol that is named the same, please don't think that it's them these people are named randomly).

"Well, well, well, the nerd is here I see?" Segyu stated. "Obviously you can see it, you do know you have eyes right?" Hyunjin said, making segyu's blood boil. "How dare you talk to me that way!, Well? What are you waiting for? beat him up!" Segyu told the two guys beside him. The two guys started beating hyunjin up, when suddenly someone spoke up. "Hey stop that!" Someone said, pushing the three of them off of hyunjin. "And who are you?" Segyu asked. "That, you do not need to know that, now go" the person who approached them stated. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" Segyu said. "I'm no one, but the principal is coming so you better go now" and with that being said, the three of them started running.

"Are you okay?" The person asked. "Yes, thank you" Hyunjin said,as the person helped him up, and smiled at him. "Are you new here?, This is the first time I've seen you here" Hyunjin asked. "Oh about that!, yes, I am new here" the person said. "Oh ok well then have a good time here I guess..." Hyunjin said, he was about to walk away when someone grabbed his wrist. He turned around, "I was actually wondering if you could show me around later?. My name is Felix by the way" Felix said. Hyunjin looked at him from head to toe and spoke up. "I- I guess so, but I have to get going I have class, what's you room anyway?" Hyunjin asked. "Oh, just down there" Felix stated. "okay I'll go there later" hyunjin said. "Bye!" Felix waved at him and started going to his room.

Hyunjin have never seen anyone with this much energy and it amazed him, really.

--------------
Class was already done so i started packing my bags and going outside when suddenly I heard an 'ehem' and judging by the deep voice I knew it was the knew boy, *oh gosh how could I forget about him* I thought, I looked at my side and he started greeting me. "Hyunjin Hyung" my eyes went wide at what he just said, "you- h-how'd you know my name?, And why would you call me Hyung?" I said still shocked at what he said. (For reference his face kinda looks like this😦) "oh, well I knew your name because I asked someone, who you don't need to know. And, I called you Hyung because your older than me and my mom also said it's respect"
He said, as my face turned grey "how did you even know I was older?!" I asked kind of yelling, I mean anyone would too if a stranger literally knew things about them.
"Don't you think that's a little too much questions?" Says Felix, "oh really?!?, Cause I don't think so?, It's normal since it's my privacy?!" I said yelling. he shushed me and smiled, "oh come on, it's just your name" "just my name?!" "And your age I guess?" "And?" "Can we please just go now?, I'm tired and I really want to walk around the school" Felix said. "Your tired and you want to go walking?" Hyunjin asked chuckling, "that's a different one!" Felix said protesting.
And hyunjin laughed, he really did, and it was beautiful.

He's probably not going to be that bad as I thought, I think he's pretty interesting.

---------------

It kind of took me awhile to post this, but it's ok I think, I'm really hoping it's better than the last one, anyways bye

Ji-reum~~