03|New friends

As the bell ringed, we parted our ways since my grade was one year higher than them. I thought about ways so I can avoid going home. oh, how much I hated 'home'. As I was deep into my thoughts I bumped into someone.

All of my things fell and I picked it up and they helped, I looked up and saw a girl with cat like eyes a sharp nose and thin lips formed into a smile. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you" I said as I bowed. "Oh it's totally fine," she chuckled, "infact I should say sorry, I wasn't looking forward" she smiled.

"I'm yeji, you?" She perked up. oh, is she trying to introduce herself?, "Hyunjin" I said as I returned the smile. "Hyunjin?, That's a pretty good name" she uttered, i smiled as my cheeks turned red. How I loved to be complimented, "yeji is a very pretty name too" "thanks, anyways what's your next class?" She asked, "biology"
I told her, "oh, sweet! We have the same one, wanna go together?"

*Together?, That's new* I thought as I played with the hem of my shirt. "Y-you wanna go together?" "Yeah, well, that's if you want to go with me," she shrugged. "Do you want to?" She continued.

"Sure!" I said excitedly. "Oh?, You're pretty cheerful are you?, Well that doesn't matter. Let's go!" She said as she held my hand and dragged me to our next room.

———————————————

Finally class was done again, I stretched as she chuckled at me, "that's cute" I felt my cheeks heating up. "I-it's not" I uttered looking away.
"Alright~, anyways wanna go to lunch with me and my friends?" "You and your friends?" I asked slyly. "Yeah, why?, I mean nevermind if you want to you can come-" "sure!" I said not declining her.

"Oh- okay..., Let's go now then" "o-okay" we were about to go outside when somebody spoke up, "hyunjin-hyung" I frozed in my spot.
I looked at my side and saw Felix, "y-you scared me!" I said "did I?" He said as he chuckled.

"Oh you're with yeji?" He asked, as I looked at them both. "You know each other?" I asked, "yeah, she's my sister's girlfriend" he uttered.
I looked at yeji and she smiled, "well?,is there anything wrong?" She asked, "w-well no but, when you meant friends you don't mean..." I said as I slowly looked at Felix. "Oh- well I mean, he's a part of it why?"

"Nothing." I said "okay then, let's go" she held my hand again until Felix stopped him, "I want to hold his hand." Felix said, "oh come on let's just go" yeji uttered rolling her eyes.
"Yeji i swear-" Felix got cut by yeji. "Okay, okay, chill I won't take him from you calm down." She shrugged.

"You better not" Felix whispered enough for only me to hear. *I probably look like a tomato now don't I* I thought as I sighed. Felix interlocked his fingers with mine.
And I brought my hand to my cheek, I felt hot.

"Let's go" he said in his deep voice and I shivered. I smiled and looked at him, "mhm!"

———————————————

I saw yeji sit down on a chair, there was some people there along with jisung and some more people. I saw jisung and yeji waving at us and Felix immediately brought me to their table.

"Yow felix, who's that" a guy with a big figure asked, "oh him?," Felix asked as he looked at me. "That's hyunjin" I smiled as he introduced me, "oh he's kinda pretty" a guy with thin eyes complimented me, I smiled.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's eat" a guy with cat like eyes, same as yeji but it was bigger. "Let me introduce everyone first-" Felix got cut off when somebody spoke up, "sorry I'm late guys!" A girl  who looked like Felix said breathing heavily, she's probably been running.

"Oh ryujin, you're just in time" Felix said removing his hand from mine. "Am I?" Ryujin asked, well now I know one. "Yeah, anyways, this is minho," he pointed to the guy who I thought looked like a cat, I nodded.

"This is jeongin, minhos boyfriend" oh okay, boyfriend already huh?, "This is changbin," he pointed to a well built man, I nodded, again. "This is jisung you already know him, Changbin is his boyfriend," oh damn- most of them are couples. "This is chan," it was another well built man ,but Changbin is definitely buffer.

"This is seungmin, Chan's boyfriend," I looked at seungmin he was like a dog, a cute one he looked at me with a bright smile. "And lastly, this is ryujin, my sister and yeji's girlfriend." Ryujin smiled at me and waved lightly as she went to yeji's side.

*Shit- so their all couples except for...* I thought as i glanced at Felix. Oh well, "let's eat now please, I'm hungry" Jeongin said as Minho immediately fed him food and he smiled.

We finally all started eating, once we were done we started chatting and I knew more information about them, I smiled fondly, it's calming. I like these moments better.

Look ma!, More friends. And they all like me too.
———————————————

Sorry I wasn't able too update a lot, I have a goddamn writers block.

Ji-reum~~