Powers, Abilities, Belongings and Quotes

Powers:

Daphne is an extremely powerful witch. Originally a burgeoning psychic it was later revealed that Daphne is a 'Phoenix' witch, the combination of fae and magical DNA.

- The Phoenix will eventually be active inside of Daphne following her first 'death'.

- When unleashing the full extent of her powers, Daphne's powers manifested around her as a fiery raptor. Her powers is vastly amplified when the Phoenix is in charge, allowing her to accomplish magical feats impossible if attempted alone. When the Phoenix is in control of Daphne's body, her eyes glow orange.

 When the Phoenix is in control of Daphne's body, her eyes glow orange

"Sometimes, when I feel the phoenix come out... it feels good." - To Damon about the Phoenix

Inner Phoenix: Having an 'Inner Phoenix' grants Daphne some unique and special abilities. Whilst Phoenix is in control of her, Daphne's natural abilities are immensely amplified, allowing her to overcome powerful individuals.

After her rebirth, Daphne's powers are increased, but not without experiencing difficulty controlling the phoenix and the overwhelming impulses it gives her. Even after her formal re-training at Hogwarts to gain greater control of her powers, she says that her powers are constantly growing and considering that she is already one of the most powerful magical beings in the world she has great but dangerous and volatile potential.

 Even after her formal re-training at Hogwarts to gain greater control of her powers, she says that her powers are constantly growing and considering that she is already one of the most powerful magical beings in the world she has great but danger...

- Phoenix Soul-self: The phoenix portion of Daphne's soul. When it takes over Daphne's body, it appears as a darker version of Daphne; having pale skin with visible fiery glowing cracks and dark veins that spread from her glowing red eyes and occasionally manifesting fiery wings protruding from her back (larger than her usual fae wings). When not overtaking her human side, it can appear in reflections, usually to taunt her. It is unknown whether others are able to see this 'evil' reflection or not. Daphne soul-self also acts as a sort of intuitive radar, warning Daphne of danger in times when needed.

- Phoenix Flame: When the Phoenix is in control of Daphne, she has the ability to generate and manipulate phoenix fire. She is able to generate fire in her palms, send a concentrated flow of fire, as well as being able to generate fire onto external sources. This fire is more powerful and hotter than ordinary fire and cannot be put out with water.