Other Character Info

Readers

As I will be introducing, officially, two of Daphne's friends from school, I thought I would put up some information for them. 

.......

Name: Lyra Malfoy

DOB: September 15th, 1991

Age: 19

Cast: Emilia Clarke

House: Slytherin

Occupation: Trainee Draconologist (Currently)

Species: Human (Ancient Witch)

Family:

Lucious Malfoy (Father)

Narcissa Malfoy (Mother)

Draco Malfoy (Older Brother/Guardian)

Astoria Greengrass (Sister-In-Law)

Scorpius Malfoy (Nephew)

Personality:

Lyra, at an early age, became interested in magical creatures and even muggle creatures as she spent most of her childhood at the Malfoy estate climbing trees to look at bird nests.

Lyra feels more comfortable around creatures than she does around humans, because of this she forges strong bonds with people she does get close to, as seen with her friendships with Daphne and Dandelion.

Lyra is determined when she puts her mind to something, once spending three days sitting in the garden waiting to see a Gruffalo, a fictional creature Draco told her lived in the huge oak tree at the end of the yard. (She cried for hours when he told her it was a joke)

Lyra is a deeply compassionate girl, and forms strong bonds of friendship, remaining loyal in the face of hardships.

Despite her parents' positions during the war, Draco spent much of Lyra's childhood teaching her not to be the sort of person to discriminate against people based on their heritage or beliefs.

Lyra, even if scared, will always push on, showing that she has a lot of courage and bravery in the face of her own fear, and she believes that this is an important part of herself.

Lyra is polite and well-spoken but filled with quiet determination. She is intelligent and knows that she is free to pursue her own path.

Lyra reciprocates the loyalty of those around her with gratitude and compassion, especially her inner circle of friends.

Pairing: Elena (Eventually)

......

Birth Name: Tara Xacum St. John

Alternative Name: Tara Xacum Krios 

Nickname: Dandelion (Most) Dandy (By Lyra and Daphne)

DOB: April 23rd, 1992

Age: 19

Cast: Sadie Soverall

House: Hufflepuff

Occupation: Trainee Auror (Currently)

Species: Human (Ancient Witch)/Vampire

- Born of an ancient witch and a vampire

Family:

Lorenzo St. John (Biological Father)

- Vampire

Professor Steven Krios (Step-Father)

- Vampire (W/ Ancient Magic)

Samantha Krios (Formerly Maxfield) (Biological Mother)

- Vampire (W/Ancient Magic)

Wes Maxfield (Biological Uncle)

- Squib

Personality:

"Dandy, you are one of the smartest women I have ever known, but you have a blind spot when it comes to your friends....you would throw yourself to the wolves if you thought it would save me or Daphne......."

"Why is that a bad thing?" - Lyra and Dandelion.

Dandelion is a very kind, loving, compassionate, and strong-willed young woman. Dandelion ultimately has a very strong regard for life and compassion even for her enemies. While she is a proud person, she is not above admitting when she has done wrong. Most of all, Dandelion is a protector at heart and will do whatever she has to do to save the ones she loves.

Deeply intuitive and sentimental, Dandelion can be one of the most challenging individuals to get to know. She is very emotional and sensitive and cares deeply about matters of her family and her home. Dandelion is sympathetic and attached to people she keeps close.

Dandelion often feels like an outcast due to her unique genetics.

Pairing: Open