Baby Life

- Six Weeks Later-

Jacob's POV

I just pulled up to the house from work. I walked in to see Jaay and Jazzy asleep on the couch with Gracie's Corner playing on the TV. (A/N: Gracie Be Hitting Lol) I picked up Jazzy and put her in her crib. I went back downstairs and carried Jaay to the room. As soon as I laid her on the bed she woke up.

"Hey babe, you're home" she said yawning. "Yea Trynna finish up this album...having a lil trouble naming it" he said taking off his shirt. I covered my eyes. "Baby Wat you doing" he laughed. "Covering my eyes from temptation " I said pulling the blanket over my head. He shook his head and got in bed with me. " I wanna take you out tonight to that nice restaurant uptown" Jake suggested. "What about Jazzy baby?" I asked. "We can take her to my mom, she and my stepdad won't mind. " He Said Cuddling with me. I said yes and we took a lil nap before going out tonight.

-skips to dinner-

Jacob took me out to this beautiful steak restaurant. I knew he was feeling some type of way because he kept looking at me biting his lip. This boy. "What are looking at babe?" I asked drinking my wine. "My beautiful ass girl" he said licking his lips. I blushed because he knows how to make me smile. While he was over here eye fucking me, I didn't notice Deja and Diggy walked in. "Hey Yall" I said getting up hugging them. "Date night for y'all too?" Diggy asked. "Yea, Yall Wanna sit with us?" Jacob insisted. They sat down with us and we enjoyed our dinner.

Diggy's POV

Damn bout time a Nigga get another pov. Anyway Deja Trynna get pregnant again. She been rubbing on my dick since we sat down. I mean she Been giving me signs. I should just give in. I Leaned over and whispered in Deja's ear. "You ready to give Justin another sibling" licking her earlobe after. Why Did I Do That?

"We gotta go Yall"  Deja said stuffing the rest of her dessert in her mouth and pulling Dig from the table. "Everything okay?" I asked concerned. "Yea we just remembered we had to do something at the house" Deja lied. Me and Jacob sat there clueless but we said okay be careful and let them go. (Damn like that Deja lol)  "What Was That about?" I turns to Jacob. "Oh you know what they Finna go do" Jacob said laughing. "You and them, Yall all nasty" I said shaking my head. "Says the one who likes..." Jacob started but I cut him off. "Public" I said hushing him up. "Yes ma'am" Jacob Said licking his lips. This boy is nasty Yall.

Too be continued...

How y'all liking it?

Y'all not gonna expect this next part.

Like Vote Comment Share