"LA Life"

Radio Station:

Yo! Wats good everybody this is DJ Ghost along with DJ Smoke and we are "The Shake Down" and we have awoken to  another beautiful day in sunny California, we hope you are enjoying the weather and stay cool out there.

I took a deep breath and smile as I was driving down the Interstate on my way to my photoshoot for today. Today's shoot was with one of my favorite singers and it was for his new album cover. I can't believe Chris Brown picked me to do this photoshoot with him. I was too excited. Oh, How rude of me! My name is CeeeJaay but, I go by Jaay for short. I live here in sunny California and as you can already tell I am one of California's very own super models. I arrived outside the building where the photoshoot was taking place, I walked in and was greeted by the photographer. "Jaay baby" Rowland said coming up to me giving me a hug. "Hey hunny! Where I change at?" I asked. "Your dressing room is over there, Kim is gonna do your hair and make up before you get dressed so go go go hurry up before Chris gets here" He said rushing me off to hair and makeup. About 10 mins passed and I was ready, Kim flat ironed my long curly hair and put some wand curls in it after she slayyed my make up. I was dressed in a black leather crop top with some black leather skin tight pants that had my booty looking juicy lol and some thigh high boots. This look reminded me of my bitch Black Widow. (Im a geek, get over it lol ok back to the story).  "Yass bitch yasss" Kim said hyping me up lol. I did a lil twerk before walking out. "There she is" Row said. I walked over and there he was, omg its Chris Brown like this was my baby daddy growing up. "This is our model" Row said to Chris. Chris looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Damn man shawty is beautiful" He said to Row. "Yes she is, she's one of our best models." Row said. "Alright lets get started shall we" Chris said grabbing me hand. After about an hour, we were finished with the shoot. "Thats a wrap everybody, you guys were wonderful" Row said smiling. "Hey beautiful, I didnt get your name" Chris said to me. "Its Jaay" I said. "Nice to meet you, you were great with the photoshoot" he said thanking me. "Thanks so much you were just as good" I said smiling. "So where you headed to?" He asked putting his shirt on. "Im going home to eat lol" I said grabbing my bag and my keys. "Oh ok here take my number so we can keep in touch for the next shoot and if you wanna hang out with a nigga sometime lol" He said taking my phone and putting his number in it. After that he walked me to my car....did I mention I drove a metallic purple Maserati lol. I got in and drove off to my house. 

Before I got home, I stopped at In n Out because i didnt feel like cooking tonight. After that I pulled up to my two story mansion. Lol no Im not bragging...well maybe just a lil. Im a 21 year old super model that lives in Los Angeles with a good paying job, a college education, three luxurious cars in my driveway, and my big ass house sits by the beach. What more could I need? Maybe a man? Kids? I was knocked outta my thoughts when I walked in my house and my best friend Deja was sitting on my couch eating my ice cream. "Bitch what you doing here?" I asked taking off my coat and hanging it up. She said nothing, so I walked up and sat next to her. She turned away from me. " Dede whats wrong?" I asked her. I looked around and saw used tissues on the floor. "Dede what happened?" I said turning her face to me. I started steaming because she had a fucking black eye. "WHO TF DID THAT?" I asked running up the stairs to change. She came after me. "NO JAAY DONT DO ANYTHING ITS OK!" She said trynna stop me. "Was it Swae?" I asked putting on my nike joggers nike hoodie and my huraches (I know I spelled that totally wrong but you get it..ok back to the story). "Was it Swae Deja!?" I asked again yelling a little. She put her head down and lowly said yes. Ya see me and Deja have been best friends since we were in diapers. She not even my best friend anymore, shes more like my sister now and I be damn if I let anybody hurt her. I knew her and Swae were have problems but I had no fucking idea he was hitting on her and thats a fucking no no so Im about to go whoop his ass. "Come on" I said grabbing me keys. She came along and got in the car. I decided to take my Camaro because I was about to speed like a motherfucka. After I made a fifteen minute drive a five minute drive, we pulled up to Jimmy and Swae's house. We walked up to the door and banged on that bitch. "Open the fucking door Swae!" I yelled. A few seconds later, Jimmy opened the door."Wassup yall". "Dont fucking wassup me Jimmy, where the fuck is Swae?" I asked. "He in here with some girl, idk a nigga was in here sleep" he said yawning. "Oh forreal" Deja said pushing pass Jimmy with me right behind her. We walked into the living room and there Swae was with some hood rat. "My nigga really?" I said with my arms crossed. "How tf yall get in here?" Swae stood up with his eyes low indicating he been smoking. 

"Who tf are these two Swae" the hoodrat said standing up. I stood next to Deja just in case this bitch wanted these hands. "Swae why tf you hit my fucking sister" I asked cracking my knuckles. "Cuz she need to know how to fucking do what I say" He said slurrish.  I dont know what the fuck came over me but I was on this nigga in 2.5 seconds whooping his ass. Deja was on the hoodrat because she was trynna jump in. She was beat that hoe ass, she ran out crying cuz Deja uppercut ha shit. Jimmy ran in and pulled me off of Swae. "Hollup shawty hollup" He said. I snatched tf away from Jimmy. "No fuck you and Swae" I said. "Whats going on?" Jimmy said confused. "Yo fucking brother been hitting on my sister" I said with an attitude. Jimmy just looked at his brother and shook his head, he apologized to Deja and me and walked away. He completed had no idea Swae was abusing Deja. After that I told Swae to never fuck with Deja again and we were out. "What now?" Deja asked. "You starting over" I said and we sped off.

TBC

DAMN I KNOW WHAT YALL THINKING....SHIT POPPED OFF QUICK.

I TOLD YALL I WAS BACK!

ANYWAY LIKE COMMENT VOTE SHARE ALL THAT.

ALSO GO READ MY OTHER STORIES THEY ARE PHENOMENAL !!!!!!!!

FOLLOW ME ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIAS ___CEEEJAAY  THATS TWO UNDERSCORES