"9 Months Later"

Doctor's Office

Well you're almost ready to deliver your beautiful baby girl Ms. Jones.

✋✋✋🔙🔙🚩🚩

Cece's Pov

Hey guys I know y'all wondering what the hell is going on and y'all looking like wtf lol lemme catch you up on things. So after the whole moving in with Diggy and Jacob thing happen, Deja and I decided to give it a go. Deja got pregnant with my lil God son Justin 3 months after we settled in. Her and Diggy were some freaks I swear lol. But anyway, they kept Jacobs old house and now Jacob stays with me. We still are in touch till this day, they're actually gonna come visit us later. But now Jacob and I are awaiting the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Jazmine😍. Lol there you're pretty much caught up.

"Thank you so much Dr. Kim!" I said as she walked out to grab my paper work. I took a deep breath and looked at Jacob. "You excited baby?" Jacob asked rubbing my belly. "Yea I'm very excited!, our little Jazzy" I said rubbing my belly. Dr. Kim came back with my paper work and then we left.

In the car

"You hungry baby?" Jacob asked rubbing my belly. "Yea but I want more than food" I said smirking. "Umm baby you almost due I don't think that would be good for my baby girl" He said focusing on the road still rubbing my belly. "But baby, I really need it" I started rubbing him thru his jeans. "Okay just wait till we get home baby" He said.

Jacob's Pov

So we finally made it home, I carried Jaay in the house to bed, I don't know what came over her but she was fully naked and sucking my dick in the blink of an eye. Damn she wasn't lying about being horny. Doctor was right, her hormones have a mind of they own.

"Uhh fuck baby keep going" Jacob said pushing my head up and down. I kept sucking and slobbing on his dick. He then lifted me up and laid me on the bed and started feeding on my pussy. "Shit baby" I gasped. "Mmm baby you taste so good" Jake said still licking. We on for about an hour and may I say Jacob left me very satisfied lol. "You feel better now?"  Jacob asked but I was fast asleep.