"Phase 1 "

So a week passed, Deja has been begging me to help her look for a job. "Deja just come model with me for the time being" I suggested. "You know what, that sound like a good idea until I find something better" she said. "Ok lets go see Rowland" I said grabbing my keys to my Mustang. 30 mins later, we pulled up to Row's house and he was sitting outside smoking a blunt. "Wassup Row" I said kissing his cheek. "Hey Jaay baby, what brings you here?" He said taking a puff then passing it to me. "This is my best friend Deja and she wants to work with us until she can find something better" I said taking a puff. "Hmmm do you have any experience?" He asked as I passed the blunt back to him. She shook her head no."I was thinking we should give her a practice shoot next week before I have mine with Daniel" I suggested. He scratched his chin and thought about it. "Yea lets do that" He answered. "Ok thats a bet thanks Row" I said hugging him. "Alright Jaay baby see you next week and it was nice meeting you Baby D" He said referring to Deja. We headed back to the car, "Baby D?" Deja asked. "Yea he gives all his models some name with baby in it just go with it, Row is cool people" I said starting the car and driving off.

Wednesday Next Week: Photoshoot Day

So todays the day that Deja has to do her practice photoshoot and I have to do my shoot with Daniel. "You ready to go D?" I asked grabbing the keys to my Maserati. "Yea I am" she said come downstairs looking cute asf. "Damn D if I was a lesbian" I said laughing. "Ewww girl shut up lets go" she said getting in the car. As we headed down the Interstate, D and I started talking about relationships. "Jaay you ever wonder sometimes if theres a man out there waiting to be with you and treat you right?" D said twirling her fingers in her hair. I took a deep breath before I answered. " Ill tell you like this D, in this business, guys are always trying to get with you" I said. "Like last week I told you I had a photoshoot with Chris Brown right?" I asked. "Bitch you had a fucking photoshoot with fine ass Chris Brown and didnt get none?" she said with a "bitch really face". "Yea I mean I love Chris Brown but he's not my type" I said exiting the freeway. She just looked at me like I was crazy. I mean i could literally get any nigga I want really I just havent found one Im intereested in like that. After a few mins, we pulled up to the building for our photoshoot; we walked in and went right to Row. "Hey my babies" Row said kissing our cheeks. "Hey Row" we said in unison. "OK dolls Kimmy will hook yall up for yall shoots ok, remember Baby D this your first shoot, make me proud ok" He said. She gave him and quick smile and nodded her head and we rushed off to hair and make up. 20 mins later, Kim was done with Deja's look. Damn for it to be my best friends first shoot, she was looking hot asf like yassss bitch. Kim had did her hair to look like Chun Li (you too young to understand if you dont know who that it..lol back to the story) she had on a black leotard, black mask covering her mouth and nose, and some 6 inch heels. My best friend was bad asf yo. "Yassss D you poppin for yo first shoot boo" I said snapping my fingers. She blushed and started laughing.

Another 15 mins passed and i was ready. Kim hooked a bitch up yet again. This time she gave me tiny spiral bouncy curls. My make up was poppin and my outfit. This photoshoot was kinda kinky. I was dressed in a black and red lingerie set with some black fish net stockings and some black red bottoms. Damn me and my bestie was slaying. We both headed over to the set. "Damn my babies yall look good" Row said biting his lip. "Oh shut up Row" I said doing a lil spin. "OK Baby D you ready momma?" He asked. "Yea lets do it" She said heading over on set. A couple hours passed, Deja was done, she killed her first shoot. "Come on Jaay baby your next" Row said. "Jaay Baby this is Daniel aka-" Row was saying but I cut him off. "Thats Diggy Simmons lol I know exactly who he is lol" I said excited. "How do you know each other?" Row asked. "We went to elementary school together" Diggy said. Row was like oookk and just let us do our thang. We did our shoot and made it a good one. After the shoot me and Deja change back in our regular clothes. "Hey Jaay whoses your friend?" Diggy asked referring to Deja. "This is my best friend Deja" I said.

Deja's POV:

Its about time I get my own fucking pov damn. Anyway, Hey yall! When I saw Daniel, I instantly had a mini heart attack. His eyes, his charm everything was perfect. I hope he talks to me. I wanna get to know him more. Lets see how this goes.

"Hi Deja nice too meet you!" Daniel said kissing her hand. She started turning bright red. " Would like to go out with me to dinner?" Diggy asked Deja. She was speechless. I said yes for her because she she too far gone into lala land. "Great Ill pick you up at 8 tonight, Jaay you should join us tonight" Daniel suggested. Deja looked at me, "No thanks threes a crowd and I not trynna third wheel, yall have fun" I said. "No its not like that at all Jaay, my boy is coming from Milwaukee, Wisconsin tonight and I wanted him to meet someone who he can vibe with" He said. "So you saying you putting on a double blind date" I said rollling my eyes. "Come on Jaay dont be like that, just give the guy a chance" Deja said giving me puppy dog eyes. I let out a sigh and simply said ok. "Thanks Jaay, I swear you gonna like him" Diggy said smiling and winking at Deja. "Ill see you guys at 8" Diggy said.