"The Morning After"

- Next Morning-

-Jacob's Room-

"Good morning babe" Jacob said as he turned over and kissed my lips. Of course I kissed him back. "Good morning" I said stretching.  "So did you enjoy last night?" Jacob asked me pulling me closer to him. "Ummm" I said scratching my head.  Jacob sat up and looked at me with a concerned face. "What do you mean ummm Jaay?" He asked. I took a deep breath and simply asked him, "What do you want from me Jake?" He didnt say anything, he just pulled me in for a warm and loving hug. I felt so wanted and loved, I hugged him back tighter and sheaded a few tears. He held me tighter and kissed my head softly. "I wanna be here for you Jaay. I dont wanna hurt you or make you worry about how ill treat you. I gotchu, I got us babe" he said kissing my lips. At that moment, I had trust in him and his words. "Come on lets go get it together and we can drive to Hollywood today, what do you say?" "Really?! I havent been to Hollywood yet, Im so busy in LA" I said. "Well lets go!" He said pulling me into the bathroom.

- Diggy's Room-

-Diggy's POV-

I took a long yawn and turned over to see that Deja was still sound asleep. She looked do beautiful. Thank you God, I think she might be my one. 

"Deja" I called her. She didnt make a move. I lightly tapped her. "Babe come on wake up". I started kissing and sucking on her neck lightly. She started moaning lightly in her sleep. "Baby wake up" I said as I kissed down her stomach. She was starting to wake up. "What are doin Diggs?" She said still moaning lightly biting her bottom lip and rubbing her hand thru my soft curly hair. "Im giving you that morning head since I wasnt able to give you this dickquil last night" I said smirking going down feeding on her sweet pussy like I was starving. She gasped really loud and bit her lip hard trying not to let out her moans. "Nahh baby girl I wanna hear you" I said sucking on her clit like a sucker. She lost it and went crazy moaning loud asf. "Daddy! Daddy! Im cummin! Please I cant take it" She said squirming. I just pulled her back down by her thick thighs and ate some more."Cum for daddy baby I want it." I said. She started bucking her hips and let out a long moan. "Mmmm you taste so good baby girl" I said coming up licking my lips. Deja finally opened her eyes, its like she caught the sex ghost or something because she jumped on me horny asf. Damn.

- In The Kitchen-

"Good morning yall" I said walking into the kitchen seeing Deja and Digg. "Ouu sombody is glowing" Deja said pouring milk into her bowl of her favorite cereal, Honey Combs. " Oh shut up big head" I said grabbing me a bowl and my favorite box of cereal, Reeses Puff and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. (A/N: Yes I mix my favorite two cereals together dont judge me. Okay Bye!) " Nahh bitch you got some bomb ass dick last night dont lie" Deja said messin with me. "Hell yea she did" Jacob said walking to the kitchen and putting his arms around me. DIggy just shook his head and continued eatting his Raisin Brand. Nasty ass cereal. "Oh no nigga you aint innocent, we heard Deja moaning all the way in my room" Jacob laughed. "Ayee the pussy was mighty delicious" DIggy said licking his lips. "We all some nasty motherfuckas" I said laughing.  "So yal me and Jaay were thinking about drivin to Hollywood today"Jacob brought up.  "Well yea that sounds dope lets go" DIgg said. "Well up theres one problem" Deja said. "Yea we dont have any clothes here. We have to go home." I said. "Well lets go get your stuff." Diggy said. "What are you implying?" I asked. "You mean we moving in!" Deja shouted. "Yea you are!" Jacob and Diggy said smiling. "Wait Wat???!!!" I shouted. Everybody got quite.

-

-

-

DUM DUM DUM

TBC

WASSUP YALL CEEEJAAY IS BACK!

HOPEFULLY YALL BEEN CATCHING UP ON THE READING.

LEAVE A HONEST VOTE FOR THIS PART OF THE STORY FOR ME IF YOU LOVE IT

I ALSO HAVE A NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO OUT NOW

ITS CEEEJAAY IS THE CHANNEL

FOLLOW ME ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIAS __ceeejaay

TILL NEXT TIME!!!!!!