Prologue

Prologue

A party is currently happening at Jungkook's company after he successfully managed his collaboration with Mr. Qui. Jungkook was greeting his guest with maybe a smile on his face. But when his eyes stopped at the crowded hall of his company, he saw a somewhat familiar person.

His eyes widened, and he felt an odd feeling in his heart. He knew he couldn't be wrong, his eyes weren't deceiving him.

"Sir, is there something wrong with my face? Why are you looking at me like that?" The person asked with a deep, soft chuckle.

"Taehyung"

He uttered while looking at his supposed-to-be deceased husband. It was Taehyung standing in front of him. What happened after 5 years of being missing?

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I think you mistook me for someone. My name is Park V and not Taehyung." V replied with a smile.

No, Jungkook can't be wrong, this is his husband. There's no way he will mistake him for someone else. Even though he dyed his hair to blonde hair, Jungkook knew Taehyung well.

Does Taehyung forget him?

That can't be, right?

"Do you... do you know me?" Jungkook asked, staring at him with hope in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I don't know you. Who are you, Sir? I would love to know you." V inquired sweetly.

"Someone you Loved." Jungkook spoke with tears in his eyes and a shaky tone.

New Character Unlocked!

Park (Jeon) Taewoo

-5 years old

-Taehyung's (and Jungkook's) son

-Lives with V(Taehyung)

-A carbon copy of Jungkook again and Jungsoo.

-Very sweet and lovely

Take Note: Kim Taehyung will be named Park V, not because he is related to Park Bogum or someone else. You guys will know soon why.

Warning: Please prepare your heart and eyes because this one will be very heavy angst. Yet, this time, it will contain Romance and Revenge.

Cover created by Katopark