26.

Chapter 26

“Thank you for bringing me to the park, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's fun, like what you said.” Jungkook said.

When V mentioned that they will have “fun” while Shin was on the phone, that's what just V meant, nothing inappropriate. They went to the park just to ease their stress and have a peaceful mind, at least for a moment.

They were back at the flat, but Jungkook had to leave to go to his work because he already consumed his time with V, instead of going to his work.

“I'm glad you did” V smiled.

“I hope we can do something else together next time, but I'm the one who will bring you to a better place.” Jungkook retorted excitedly.

“Sure, if that's what you say.” V giggled.

“Ah, I'll go now, it's already time to go to my work. See you next time.” Jungkook uttered.

“Please come back, see you again.” V said and looked at Jungkook's eyes.

“Don't worry, I will.” Jungkook ruffled his hair with a smile on his face.

He went inside his car and started to drive away from V's flat. The smile on V's face faded away, and his face went straight.

“Come out there.” He spoke with a deep tone and turned around to look at the person who was following them since they went out of his flat.

And two men in black uniforms went out of the tree where they were hiding, and they seemed to be talking to someone through their earpieces.

“What do you want? Why are you following me?” V asked them.

He was sure they were following him because if it was Jungkook, they should have left too.

Suddenly, they moved aside and a woman who was not Shin appeared and walked in the middle of them.

“It's a pleasure to meet you, Park V, or let's say, Kim Taehyung.” The woman said with a smirk on her face.

“I don't understand why people call me by that name, I am Park V, I don't know who's Kim Taehyung.” V replied.

“Really? Or you're just acting dumb, thinking you can fool me with that?” Mirae sneered.

“I'm not acting, if you think I am, that's not my problem anymore.” V retorted.

“You have a son, don't you? What was his name? Oh, it's Park Taewoo, am I right?” Mirae grinned.

“Park Taewoo? Who's that? Seriously, can you stop bringing up people's names that I don't know?” V smirked.

“You can't lie to me, I'm sure you know that name. I can't be wrong with the information I got about you.” Mirae replied.

“Are you sure? You're right, I have a son, but I'm pretty sure his name is not Park Taewoo, it's Jeon Taewoo.” V smiled innocently.

“Is that why you're trying to lure my son?” Mirae asked with a serious face.

“Who knows? As far as I know, you're not the only Jeon here.” V retorted in a mocking tone.

“Stop whatever your plan, it won't work. If you think you can separate my son from his wife, you're wrong. He loves her so much, he won't leave her just for you.” Mirae told him.

“Whatever you say, tell your son not to go with me, if you can stop him.” V giggled.

He winked at furious Mirae and went inside his flat while Mirae was trying to control her anger.