6.

Chapter 6

In one month, Jungkook was able to recover from his major depression episode. It happened because he helped himself to heal. He consulted a psychiatrist and got medication.

Regarding his health, he started to exercise and eat what his nutritionist told him. He was capable of gaining weight again and was trying to get his healthy lifestyle back.

He was doing it not just for himself, but for his son, Jungsoo. Realization hit him so hard when he looked in the mirror, seeing a lot of changes in himself. He thought to himself, that person in the mirror was not the person his husband had loved. It's not him.

That's why he had to start again to get revenge on those people who killed his husband. He won't stop until he gets the justice he was looking for.

“Oh, Jungkook, it's been a while since I've last seen you here in the Gym. I thought you wouldn't come back anymore, and now seeing you being active again makes me happy.” Gio, the trainer he had back then.

“Just something happened, that's why.” Jungkook responded while changing his sweaty clothes to new ones.

“I've noticed that your body seemed to lose some weight. Why?” Gio asked.

“Some personal reason, I'll go now, I had to go check on my son.” Jungkook excused and closed his locker.

“Okay, see you again.” Gio uttered and Jungkook left.

Jungkook went out of the Gym and took his phone to check his schedule with his psychiatrist today for his check-up. He had to go through monthly check-ups to check if he was improving well mentally.

Since Taehyung's loss made him suffer, he had to fully recover again to go back to his old self. He had to stand on his own feet again and think positively. He hasn't caught Hesun yet, he had to make that person pay who was still on the run.

Besides, he didn't find Taehyung's body too. He has some hope in his heart that his husband is still alive, even though it sounds impossible. At least, he wanted to know if he was dead or alive, so his heart would feel at peace.

Moreover, he was sure if Taehyung is seeing him in his depression condition, Taehyung wouldn't like it. Taehyung took care of him and always made sure that he would stay healthy. He was sure that Taehyung would feel disappointed seeing him being weak.

If Taehyung was able to survive having a lot of hassle and catastrophes in his life because of his mother, Jungkook was sure he can be strong too like Taehyung, right?

“I'll make them pay, Taehyung.”

That was what Jungkook thought, he shook his head and decided to go to a restaurant to buy a takeout for Jungsoo.

“Dad, is that you?”

Jungkook was surprised when a kid, who was standing in front of him, asked that question. But that just doesn't make him surprised, that kid's face felt like seeing the kid's version of him, as if he were in some sort of dimension where he met his past self.

And Jungkook felt odd seeing this kid, his heart skipped a beat for some unbeknownst reason.

“Dad, I've found you! I finally saw you!” The kid smiled with a familiar smile, a bunny-like smile.

“Taewoo, come on now, your Appa is waiting for us. I'm sorry, Sir, please don't take him seriously.” Sungyeol apologized and left.

Jungkook doesn't want the kid to go because he felt an odd connection to him.

If Taehyung was able to give birth to their second baby, will the baby look like that kid?

It's been 5 years since Taehyung went missing, and he's pregnant too. And that kid looks like that age…