44.

Chapter 44

“Tell me the real reason why you are here. I'm sure you're not here to chitchat with me.” Hesun just changed the topic and put down the gun on the desk.

“I want you to keep posting those illegal actions of Mirae and I will spare your life.” Jungkook told and looked at him.

“Even if I want to do that, I don't have anything to press crimes against her. I tried to hack into their site, but it got harder than the last time I checked it.” Hesun sighed.

“Ah, don't worry about that. I can give you plenty of them.” Jungkook grinned. “Come in!” he called someone from the outside.

Hesun flinched when a person in a suit went inside the cabin and put files on top of the desk.

“I've been collecting them, but I can't just expose them to the media because Mirae surely will detect them immediately. But seeing you successfully did it, I thought of an idea to make a deal with you. I'm pretty sure that you won't deny it, right? After all, I can make Mirae find out about your hideout, and she will kill you, or I will kill you right away.” Jungkook smirked.

“It's not like I have any other choices.” Hesun uttered, knowing it was better to be on Jungkook's side. “But how did you know that I'm hiding this place?” he was curious because that question was still unanswered earlier.

“It just happened that my husband is stupidly genius. I'm sure he thought that I would overlook this place because it's been abandoned for so long, but when I checked this place, I found out that someone living there. I've been spying on this place since last week.” Jungkook snickered.

“You realized that once you take down your mother and the company, it will also affect you, right? Your wealth came from that company.” Hesun said, looking at him.

“You were right, but you see, I'm pretty prepared about that. The only matter for me is to ruin every piece of Mirae and live peacefully with my family, but before that, I wanted to get rid of Mirae first.” Jungkook responded with seriousness.

“I'll do what you want, but you have to make sure that you won't kill me. I promised that I won't get involved with you and your family anymore.” Hesun stated.

He realized before that he shouldn't get involved with them, to begin with. It was the biggest mistake he ever made in his life.

“Glad to hear that,” Jungkook stood up from his seat and put his hands in his pocket. “Don't bother to think of betraying me, if I ever find out that you betrayed me, I will make sure that before you even step out of this cabin, you will explode right away.” he left after giving him a warning.

Hesun eyes widened in frightened.

Explode?

What does Jungkook mean by that?

When his mind works, he realizes that Jungkook surely secretly planted a bomb somewhere.