34.

Chapter 34

“Hyung, who are you calling this late?” Jimin asked Jin.

He's in Jin's house because he was too lazy to go to his apartment.

“No one” Jin responded and turned off his phone.

“You sound sus, though.” Jimin snickered.

“It's nothing, aren't you going back to your apartment? It's already late.” Jin stood up from his seat to get the files in the drawers.

“I told you, I will stay here for the night. Besides, Namjoon Hyung won't come home tonight, he had surgery to perform tomorrow morning.” Jimin told him.

“Just say, you and Yoongi fought again.” Jin sighed, shaking his head.

“You're right” Jimin chuckled.

“Seriously, you two aren't kids or teenagers anymore.” Jin uttered and sat down back in his seat.

“That can't be helped, anyway, What's the rumors I kept hearing in the company that there will be an upcoming celebration next week for the success of the new products that were launched yesterday, is that true?” Jimin asked Jin.

“Huh? There's no such thing, you know that Jungkook dislikes parties, and he won't simply celebrate just because of that reasoning unless it is big.” Jin replied.

“Are you sure about that, Hyung? Because I've talked to employees there, and they showed me an invitation card. Do you wanna see it?” Jimin pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed him the picture of the invitation card.

“It seemed like we're not invited for some obvious reason.” Jin grinned.

“Wait, don't tell me it's Mirae's ideas?” Jimin inquired.

“There's no other possible answer for that.” Jin retorted.

“But why? What is she planning this time?” Jimin asked.

“I don't know, but she's surely up to something. Tell that to Jungkook, I'm sure we won't easily get to the party. She reeks of evil, after all.” Jin stated.

“All right” Jimin mumbled.

V has woken up because of his phone ringing, It annoyed him because he just fell asleep. He grumbled as he sat on the bed and took his annoying ringing phone.

“Why are you calling me this late?” V whispered in an irritated tone because Jungkook was just beside him.

He wanted to be careful not to get caught by his husband.

“Tomorrow, I wanted to meet you. I've gotten plenty of information you needed.” Hesun told him.

“Is that all? You should've texted me instead, do you know what time is it, right now?” V grumbled in a hushed tone.

“I just wanted to make sure you will get informed. Set the time for tomorrow, don't just barge into my place out of nowhere.” Hesun stated.

“Fine, next time, text me instead of calling me. I don't wanna get caught and mess up everything, do you understand?” V sighed.

The call just ended by Hesun, V rolled his eyes and put his phone back on top of the drawer. He couldn't believe Hesun called him just to inform him.

At least, he didn't get caught, right?

He turned to look at Jungkook and his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook with open eyes.