A Nice Show

Yin's POV

I started to rush Mina to her changing room while foxy did the same to vince. I got Mina's outfit and spoke to her."You're on in ten." and threw it at her face. She giggled and shoved me out. I walked out and started getting the dance stage ready behind the curtain so nobody else saw. Then Foxy walked in. He nodded and we got to work. I was putting the bows onto the small pillars of rose vines. Foxy was working on making sure the carpeting stayed down, and was easy to slide on, but not too easy.

After he fixed this, he worked on the backdrop, and actually got it to hang, when it refused to for me. When we finished, i walked over to the microphone and picked it up, while foxy got his violin ready. I sent a text to scarlet, telling her to get the sheet music ready at her piano. I turned the microphone on just as mina and vince walked in. i then procedded to walk in front of the curtain to speak.

(Mina and vince's outfits are in vid, vince: yellow= blue)

"Hello peoples!" I said into the mic."I wanted to tell you that our newest married couple and a few others, including me, wanted to put on a show for you. So please welcome Scarlet, Foxy, Mina, Vince, and Me!"

The curtain opened.

Foxy started playing the violin and scarlet started playing the piano while Mina and Vince began to dance. Then I began to sing Cantarella.

Our gazes meet, inside this closed-off world

you may pretend not to notice but we're drunk on love

this burning heart.....i hide it as i draw closer

to feel your sigh would entrapture me

set a trap now in your ordinary love

leaving no footprints behind

the cracks in your defenses

you thought you could see through my words

but you got careless

you thought you could drink this potion that you knew so well

There's no point running from rusted chains

the more you fight the ticking hand of time

if we slipped into a deep thicket

The scent of our binding sweat would surely overwhelm us

set a trap now in your ordinary love

if i find the smallest crack, ill catch you

If we slipped into a deep thicket

the scent of our binding sweat would surely overwhelm us

We bowed down after the fabulous dance, and we got a wild applause. The crowd loved it, and many were standing up. I jumped off the stage, my tail waving in the air.

(sayin it now, yin and foxy's outfits, foxy's is red instead of blue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9BwFN8vun0)

Foxy hopped down the stage as well, and held me close to him. I blushed and looked away shyly. He whispered something into my ear.

"meet you in the cove later, lassie"

I blushed, thinking of what was going to happen. Then i cleared my head, wondering why i would think that. Instead, i was wondering what we would do the decors. I sighed and went to change in the cove, as there was a small curtained area in the back. I started to slip off my dress and had just dropped it on the floor when i heard the curtain open to see an extremely red Foxy Looking at me. Then the look in his eyes changed. He smirked, the blush fading away.

"Swiggity swoggity, im coming for that booty"

(ima just have a different story for the lemons, which my older sis is writing for me. just thought it would be easier than messaging it.)

Scarlet's POV

I saw out of the corner of my eyes a new ship going on. Petal was leaning on marionette, eyes shut, looking absolutely peaceful. I smiled at the sight. Then i felt arms around my waist. I smiled and looked at a golden-haired boy smiling at me. I smiled back and kissed his cheek. Gold blushed a bit, but he was smiling more, if that was possible. He then sat down next to me, and i leaned onto his chest, holding his hands in mine.

I loved him, thats for sure. And i would never give him up.