sleepover!!!! (100+ special)

Thank you for the 70+ reads!!!! Anyways... I guess it is a long one, but it is a special. The pic is me. Thx to ouran chan for supporting me and for her messages!!!! Lets go!!!!

Yin's POV

Freddy took me aside to tell me a secret about being an animatronic. Apparently, we can have human forms, only with our tails and ears still there. So, I tried it out, and it worked! I looked the same, just not... robotic. Tinae tried it too, and had the same effects. Then, Rose shouted "SLEEPOVER NIGHT!!!!!!" Petal looked at us, and said "Im going to the store. Need anything?" "Pringles. About 5 canisters. Salt and vinegar." I replied. Foxy looked at me. "Who needs that many pringles????" He asked. Petal shrugged. "Ok, but the max is 2 canisters"

"BITCH I NEED MY PRINGLES I WILL DIE IF I DONT GET MY PRINGLES!"

"you're already dead."

"THEN ILL RUST BITCH GET MY PRINGLES."

Foxy stared. Tinae whispered to him "dont take her pringles, or you will b taken apart to get them back." Then he looked slightly scared.

==========================timeskip by Pringles-----------------------------------

I has my pringles. Im happy. Do I need to say much more? Yes? Ok fine. Well, because tonight was the night before Halloween, there was free skating at the skating rink for about 2 hours. And you had to be in a costume to et in free. Rose was a puppy, scarlet was a vampire, and petal was a book character. Whereas, us animatronics did not need anything. We just had to be in our human form. And we all went to the rink.

An guess who we met? Some bitches from my highschool life. Hela and Lira saw us walking in. And she recognized me. All our eyes were normal colors. Freddy, bonnie, golden freddy, and chica had blue eyes. Tinae had her human eyes (silver), Foxy had golden brown eyes, and I had my old human eyes (blue-grey, rare shade of hazel). And that is how the bitches recognized me. The others were going to get the skates for us, and I wold ng et the food. Then I heard a voice I hated so much, and same for the nickname

"Oh Yinny, attracting boys and being a slut again? I thought you knew better than that?" Hela said. I turned around. "How did you know who I was?""Your eyes. And why are they even with you? Its not like your special. I think they would like us better, right Lira?" Hela replied, while Lira was nodding. "And the red-haired one is perfect for you, Hela." Lyta said. I was shocked. How dare she try tl take foxy!!! Then I smirked. Her reaction to him would be priceless.

And then there was a slap. She slapped me. "Whar are you smirking at, huh?"Hela growled. All of a sudden, Hela was not on the ground. She was being held up by her shirt by no other than Foxy. He turned her to where she was facing him. He was pissed, and Hela whimpered when he saw him. "Don't you DARE touch MY LASS. Got that? He growled. Somehow, she regained her confidence. "Fine." She said."But, I get the Pringles." And she took my pringles. "BITCH GIVE ME MY PRINGLES BACK!!!!! I shouted at her, leaping on her to get my precious pringles. I think I gave her scratches on her hand, but I definitely gave her a big one on her face. She then threw the pringles at foxy, who handed them to me. I calmly got up, brushed my skirt off, and walked away wit foxy.

Tinae and the others were waiting for me. Tinae had her skates on, and would get the food when ready. I got my skates on with ease, but foxy was having trouble with putting one on because of his hook. I helped hm out and tied them for him. This was my 14th time skating, so I would help foxy, petal would help chica, rose would help freddy, tinae would help bonnie, and scarlet would help Golden Freddy. Me and foxy skated off, with plenty of falls.

Rose's POV

I was assigned to help freddy. He was able tk get the shoes on, but couldnt really stand for 30 seconds until he fell. So we were the last ones in the rink. And then I had to help him down so that he didnt fall. He had his hand on my shoulder. "Come on!" I said as soon as we got into the rink, starting to skate off. But that caused him to start to fall, so he accidentally grabbed my hand, which caused me to fall on the floor next to him. "Erm... sorry about that..." he said with his British accent, blushing. I then realized that he was holding my hand. I felt like I was blushing from head to toe. "N-n-no, im sorry f-for skating away..." "Are you okay? You're stuttering and you look red. Do you have a fever?" He asked, putting his hand on my forehead. "You dont feel warm. Are you ok?" He said.

"Oh, um... I-ah, im fine."

"Are you sure"

"Yes, im sure"

"Ok then. Oh, are we going to skate or not?" He asked, getting up, or well, trying to get up before falling down again. So I got up and helped him up like the other 12 times. Then I showed him how to skate. He was a natural once we learned, with the occasional fall.

"So, about earlier... do you like me?" He asked. "W-wha? Why are you asking that?" I replied. "Because, people stuter when they're nervous, and you had noting to worry about except that, in my logic." "T-t-thats not true..." "your stuttering again." "N-no im n-n-not" "yes you are" "so what if I am? What if I do ike you? What would you do?" "This." He replied, coming closer to my face. Then he kissed me. It was soft and sweet. I wouldn't have my first kiss any different. But, we had to pull apart for air. Then we kissed again. I loved every moment. We pulled apart, st tea ying close. "I love you" were the last three words I heard before falling asleep in his arms, and they were the best three words I've heard in my life.

Tinae's POV

It seemed as if bonnie knew how to skate before I taught him. He was a natural. I saw the Rose x Freddy moment, and I was happy that somebody loved her overactive personality. Now two of three insane-in-their-own-way cousins were in love. And so was I. I was in love with Bonnie, and we have been dating for a while. We were so good at matchmaker, but we had one unsolved problem. Well, two, actually. Who was Petal going to be with. And marionette came before we left.

Apparentely, mangle was controlling him. She was jealous, and wanted revenge for her pizzeria closing. He didnt want to hurt them. He antd protection from her. We need to answer him after the skating outing. But, for now, we can just skate and forget all our problems. Then a speaker turned on.

"Hello ladys and gentlemen. Theres a special show going on in the skating rink by..." me and yin sepped forward to he center with our custom skates. Te wheels can turn ant direction. "Yin and Tinae. Step forward ladies." Then he played the requested song. We did the dance in a mirrored way. We, or should I say I, chose Guren no Yimiya, the theme for aot.

After our dance was a slower music. Me and bonnie were sitting out, tired. "I love you, you know that, right?" "Why would I not?" And we kissed.

Petal's POV

After the skating, I felt like I was watched. It was the same feeling that I had while I was skating. I shrugged it off and got into the car.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
So I hoped you liked this long one. Thx for the 100+ reads again!!! Whos watching petal? Find out next chapter! Author out!!!!!!!