Author's Note

I never particularly did author's notes throughout this book, I didn't want to ruin any immersion for anyone, but there's a few things I would like to say-

I started writing this story when I was 16 and, at the time of writing this (June 2023) I turn 21 in under two months. Not to be too dramatic, but journey that this has taken me on has genuinely been life changing.

I didn't even expect people to read this- I know everyone says it, but really- and just the fact that you have taken the time out of your days to look at anything I've written means the world. More than that, though, the comments this book has gotten have always been nothing less than hilarious. If I'm ever in need of a laugh, I go and look at the comments from when Draco and Alice first kiss, and nothing cracks me up more. THANK YOU for sharing your opinions, humour and love with me, nothing has been more fulfilling.

I've gone from publishing this from my bedroom to dancing the night away in a nightclub halfway across the country with someone I met through this book, which is a turn of events little me would never have seen coming. If I could go back in time and tell her what was going to happen, she would've laughed in my face. I don't blame her.

I was able to update frequently throughout covid due to being inside all the time (weren't we all?) and that consistency beyond dipped when I became employed. I expected people to stop caring, to remove this book from their libraries and forget about it for good, and I wouldn't have blamed a single one of you. Though, I misjudged you all. The outpouring of love that the last chapter received from you all not only meant the universe to me, but it also reminded me why I started writing this in the first place, YOU!

You are the most dedicated, caring group of readers that anyone could possibly ask for. I have no idea what I did to deserve each and every one of you reading this, but thank you. Book dedications normally go at the beginning, but if you've gotten this far, I dedicate this to you.

You're all just bloody wonderful.

The sincerest, deepest thank you.

-The Author.