𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙

Meet the characters in the story

𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚈/𝚗

Y/N is an extroverted- sassy and goofy girl, who is deeply in love with food

Deeply that means, food is the best bribe for her.

After her parents passed away, her Grandfather took care of her or you could say spoiled her but she got matured enough to handle herself well, even in such a small age, not wanting to burden her family...she left back to Korea, the place she never believed she would come back to.

In contrast to her Sassy behaviour, she is kind and funny type. She has striking looks but despite her sharp and mesmerising facial features, she is not the arrogant type except for her sometimes narcissist attitude.

She only brings out her haughtines when someone in front if her deserves it.
Her charming demeanour wins the heart of many.

"Sorry, my narcissist ass couldn't accept the fact that he looks more hot than me."

"Does it ever accepts anything?"

"It's better if I do not answer that."

"Shut up Y/N!"

"I didn't even answered it!"

𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚘 𝙹𝚞𝚗

Another narcissist who is mama's boy

Seojun is rude to people he dislikes but despite his jerk attitude, he is actually very caring and protective towards his loved ones. He tends to have difficulty expressing his emotions so he acts tough in front of other while in reality is sensitive and easy to make flustered.