New Friendship and Makeout session?

Restaurant~

All four of us were sitting on a table with several dishes in front of us but Y/N's eyes were fixed on tteobokki.

"Hurry up Sua-ya!" Y/N whined, craving for the food in front of her while Soojin and Jukying giggled at her behaviour.
"Just a minute! I need to post this." She said while taking a picture of the dishes.

"This is one of the reason I don't have Stargram ID" Y/N huffed crossing her arms.
"And done! Now you can eat." The foodie girl didn't wait for another second started digging in the delicious food.

" The foodie girl didn't wait for another second started digging in the delicious food

"Let's enjoy!"

Everyone followed and soon the plates were empty.
"It was soo good!"

Y/N's POV:
When we got out Sua grabbed my arm.
"Remember when I said we will go to-"
"No." I cut her off indifferently.
"C'mon! Just this time!!" Sua whined grabbing arm tightly.
"You sure they would let me in?" I questioned while thinking back to the last time I went there and almost broke the machine.

"Yes!!!" She dragged me to the arcade and two girls followed us.
And here we were, inside the arcade once again after convincing the owner for letting me in and promising them that I won't cause any trouble this time.

"Did we really have to come here first? Why don't we go to the-"

"You will get yourself escorted out if we go there." Soojin reminded me and I slumped in my seat pouting but got excited when I saw Sua play.
"Jukyung-ah! You are on!" I challenged her with mischievous smile and started rolling the handle at furious speed.

And Jukyung accepted the challenge and started rolling it too.
But me being a pro, won the game with the highest score.
"Aww! I almost got it!" Jukyung sighed at her defeat but I put a hand on her shoulder and said.
"Well done soldier! You are the only one who almost defeated me."
All of them laughed and then we went to the steps scoring game.

Soojin and Sua went in first and I saw Jukyung looking at them affectionately. I held her hand and pulled her on the steps tiles.
"Is this how you are suppose to do this?" Jukyung asked me while hesitantly following the steps.
"You are slaying it girl!" I motivated her and she smiled.