It's your Birthday!?

Suho was exiting his taekwondo classes institution with hardened look. He was furious that the man he despises the most had the audacity to come back to Korea after what he did.

He still remember the day when his mother died and how his father was with another woman not caring about his wife's death.
He was suffocated by his presence, he loathed him from the bottom of his heart. The fact that his father acted as responsible person in front of cameras while his dark doings were hidden disgusted him.

In the evening, waking up after having a nightmare, he went to freshen himself up.
He thought of going to Prince comics since he wanted to calm his mind before going to school.
So as he decided, he came inside the comic shop, Mr.Prince was not in his chair at the moment.

Suho didn't pay much mind to it and went in further. As he was entering horror comic section, he saw a girl sleeping on the chair he usually sit on.

The girl had a book on her face and was sleeping in certainly awkward way

Suho looked at the school uniform she was wearing and frowned.

Saebom high?

He slowly lifted up the book to see a very familiar face. A face that he would never fail to recognize given to the person's annoying personality.

"Kang Y/N?" He accidentally said that out loud causing the said girl to stir a little, then Suho heard the girl murmur something under her breath.
He leaned in close to listen what the girl was whispering.

"No..no...not my ramen...it's mine...No!"
The said girl stood up abruptly causing Suho to jerk back un surprise.

Then she stretched her arms and moaned while standing up.
"I feel like shit." She muttered and squinted her eyes get a better view at her surrounding.

Instead of big lights of her room, she was welcomed with a confused look on Suho's face. She got startled and backed off, but since the chair was just behind her, she accidentally tripped and began falling back along with the chair but thanks to Suho's quick reflexes, he immediately grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled her towards him.

The girl felt a sudden jerk forward and bumped into Suho's chest.
She looked up in surprise but halted her movements when her eyes met those mezmerizing deep brown orbs of the one and only Lee Suho.