Unexpected Encounters Part 1

A girl was watching the buzzed streets through the window with a distant look in her eyes, with her head leaning against the glass of the window.

For an outsider it would look like she was admiring the view down there but in reality she was not actually looking at the street, her mind was somewhere else.
Or someone was on her mind.

"Y/N where are you?" A loud voice called out which the girl.
"Y/N ar- why weren't you responding?" The woman asked this time in a soft tone.

"Are you okay Y/N, you shoul-"
"I am going out." Y/N cut her off in a monotonous tone and picked up her long coat and went towards the door.

Y/N shut close the door with a loud thud, not paying attention to her concerning tone.

Don't get her wrong, she is not the rude type but today she was in a sour moor.
Well that's what she presented but actually was feeling down at the moment and wanted to go out and get some fresh air.

She put on her headphone and turned on her playlist.
She put her hands in the pocket of her long warm coat strolling down the busy streets and observed her surrounding. She saw a woman around in her mid thirties scolding a boy for his mistake while the boy run around teasing the woman who she assumed is his mother.

She moved her gaze towards to few couples walking by holding hands and smiling affectionately towards each other, just behind them and girl and a boy who looked like siblings were fighting over a chocolate bar.
Y/N smiled unconsciously after encountering their interaction but soon it dropped when she remembered that it was all in past.

Her eyes shone with envy while looking at them, watching them fighting over a bar of chocolate, throwing tantrum at each other.

Just like we did.
The girl thought and her aura dimmed even more.

She averted her eyes from them and walked to a certain building she inteted to go at. She walked in and went near the elevator. When she reached the rooftop, strong cold wind welcomed her. The wind whipped through her hair which she didn't mind.
She hopped on the boundary of the building dangling her legs down.

She looked at all the buildings lights shining bright at night, while cold wind made her only calmer

She looked at all the buildings lights shining bright at night, while cold wind made her only calmer. Her eyes fell on a certain screen making her eyes moist a little.

 Her eyes fell on a certain screen making her eyes moist a little