Unexpected Encounters part 2

Kang's Place~

"Y/N" I looked up when I heard Ms.Choi voice call me out.

"Can you do me a favour?" She asked anxiously.
"I thought I had enough of helping others." I whispered while she still anticipated for an answer.
"There is my friend who is in hospital right now, I just want you to give this to her."
The hospital word made her halt in her movements.

"I can't. " I answered in a flat tone.
"Just this once Y/N, I couldn't visit her whole month because I wanted you to adapt to the surroundings." I close my eyes shut.
"I can't go to the hospital." I stated firmly through gritted teeths.
She doesn't know, it's not her fault.

"Oh...okay...I am sorry for forcing you." Her voice dimmed down at last.

You should always help others of you get a chance because those who help others get all the happiness in the world.

Mother's voice echoed in my head.
You are going to be death of me Eomma.
I thought and sighed.

"I will go." I took the box and fruits she was about to put away.
"You will?" I nodded and took my coat and once again went out but stopped at the doorway.
"Will you tell me which hospital?"
"Oh right! The nearest one." She was in a state of shock that I agreed to her wails.

I moved out in the cold breeze.
I have to face the things either way right? I can't run away from hospitals always.
I looked up the hospital's building, sighing stood in front of the entrance.
"Excuse me." People were annoyed that I wasn't stepping in so I moved out of their way.

I stepped inside and smell of medicines along with  faint smell of phenylalanine reached my nostrils.
I walked in trying to put on the facade I always carry with me.
"Ms.Lee Mi-Hyang" I asked the receptionist and she gave me her room number.

I went to the room and looked through the glass. I saw a woman sleeping on her bed.

She is sleeping, I shouldn't disturb her but what about this?

"What are you doing here?" I heard a deep voice behind me making me scream out of surprise.
He flinched too backing off.

"You!!" We both shouted at the same time pointing finger at each other.
"What are you here for?" He asked in his rather deep voice, wincing at the thought of his face getting hit with a phone.
"I could ask the same thing to your narcissist ass." I crossed my arms.

"Excuse me? You threw a phone at my face."
"Excuse you, I helped you to get your phone back."

"And why are you making it such a big deal?" I questioned lifting my hands up.
"Making big deal? It is a big deal! I was feeling great that time because mother was well and then you threw a ph-"

"What's happening?" We heard a weak voice ask from inside the room and both of us turned to look inside and saw the woman sitting up in her bed looking at through the see through window.

The boy opened the door and went in.
"Sorry Eomma to disturb you, you should go back to sleep."
Eomma?
"Who is the girl?" She asked in her soft voice looking at me.
I think this is my cue to enter. I came in bowed to her and she smiled at me in greeting.

 I came in bowed to her and she smiled at me in greeting