New Girl

Saebom High~

Y/N POV:

I just got inside the school and saw many students huddled up together, or maybe surrounding someone.
I rolled my eyes.

They can't mind their own business can they?

I continued my walk once again but stopped once I saw the discomfort on the new girl's face.

I swear if my kindness made me step on something once again-

Jukyung stopped once she realised somebody came in front of her.

"Hello! I am Kang Y/N." I greeted her with a warm smile and Jukyung's tense shoulder relaxed almost immediately after seeing her kind smile.

"Ohh! Two beauties hanging out together."

"It will be no wonder if they get along."

"Waah! They both are so pretty! I am blinded by their beauty."

"I am sorry about their cheesy comments, you will soon get used to it." I gave her a apologetic look and motioned her to come with me.
"I am Lim Ju-Kyung." She said cutely making smile a little.
"Nice to meet you Jukyung." I gave her a soft look.
The girl kept looking at me with a look of awe making me slightly confused.

Do I look evil or something?

" You are so pretty." Jukyung whispered unconsciously while admiring the girl who stood before her with striking looks and attractive smile.
I laughed slightly embarrassed about the compliment, and sheepishly bowed while mumbling a small 'Thank you.'

"This is teacher's office." I beckoned her to enter the room which she obliged to and I followed her in.
We greeted the teacher good morning while bowing.

"Although you didn't live far away, I bet you haven't fully adjusted." Mr.Han said arranging few papers.
"I lived here until I was 10, so I am good." Jukyung replied making me look at her.

10 years? Then have we met before?

"Ah...good to know that my favourite student is already here to help the new student out." Mr.Han said while looking at me.
"Actu-"

"Ohhh! I heard the new student here was top of her class just like Ms.Kang!" A man in his forties came in all cheerful, patting my shoulder while I bowed.
"I like her charisma." He almost yelled, I lowered my shoulder out of his reach and moved away while smiling a little.

"This must be her." He came towards Jukyung and looked at her paper that contained her former school's grades.
"He is just like that" I mouthed to Jukyung who 'o' -ed back at me.

"Forget it." Vice principal said and moved towards the other student when he saw Jukyung's bad grades.
"This must be the student who is at top of his class."

He pointed at the young boy who I just noticed. He was looking at me with widened eyes. I looked behind me to confirm that he was looking at me or not.
When I saw there was no one behind me, I smiled at the guy making his eyes widen more.

"He is the Vice principal, but don't pay mind to his words. Grades are not everything." Mr.Han reassure Jukyung.

"Can someone be more charming while bowing?" We heard the Vice Principal exclaim making me look towards the entrance.

There comes the brooding boy.