Chapter 9: Anti - Sunlight

(Danala)

I woke the next morning with my head on a pillow and Caleb was asleep behind me. He had his arm wrapped possessively around my waist and his chest was slap bang against my back. I smiled as I remembered last night and I snuggled closer to him. He moaned and woke up too. 

“Sorry if I woke you up.” I said to him as I turned over in bed and faced him. His hair was a tousled mess and his eyes were a little sleepy, but he was still so handsome, maybe even more.

“I like being woken up by you.” He mumbled as he stretched in the bed before sighing and relaxing next to me. He stared at me and I was worried about how my hair looked. I ran my fingers through it and Caleb grabbed my hands. “You look beautiful.” He told me and I leaned over. He captured my lips with his and he put his hand behind my head. He rolled us over so that he was back on top of me. I giggled as he stared down at me. He moved some stray hair out of the way of my eyes and kissed my nose.

“2 weeks in a town and already in bed with the sheriff. I am such a bad girl.” I giggled.

“I’d gladly lock you up.”

“Really? Do I get my one phone call?”

“Nope,”

“What have I been charged with?”

“Extreme sexiness and seducing of the town’s sheriff.”

“Then I’ll gladly go to jail.” I smiled as I pulled him down for a kiss. I giggled as I rolled us over and then slipped off the bed.

“Where are you going?” He asked me as he lay in bed on his own and I walked over to my en-suite bathroom.

“To have a shower.” He jumped out of bed faster than a race dog out of a starting line. He picked me up and held me the way a fire fighter would.

“Great, let’s go.” I laughed at him all the way into the shower.

“Change the channel would you?” I begged Caleb as he started watching an old movie.

“Why?” He looked down at me as I lay on his lap. I had my head on his legs and my feet were hanging over the couch. We were dressed, but we'd only been dressed for about 30 minutes because we had a shower and then ended up back in bed. We'd made lunch after we got dressed and then ended up on the couch.

“Because it's not a very good movie.” I wined as I leaned in for the remote, but Caleb was faster and grabbed it.

“I'll change it for a kiss, but it has to be a good one.” I smiled at his request and got up. I stood in front of him and then straddled his waist. I put my legs on either side of his and I flipped my long hair off to one side. I smiled at him and I moved in closer. He looked at me hungrily and watched my every move.

I ran my fingers through his hair and leaned in. I gently kissed him, but pulled back before he could grab me. I chuckled evilly and nudged closer to him. He growled and I started to trail sweet kisses from his neck to the corner of his mouth. He tried to grab me again and I pulled away. He groaned and growled deeper this time. I silenced his growl by plunging deep into a kiss and he was forceful, but soft with me. He pulled me close and I had to pull away in the end so I could catch my breath.

“How was that?” I panted.

“You win. Choose the channel.”

“Yes!” I cheered as I slid off of him and changed the channel. Victory is sweet.

“Let me take you on a date tomorrow night.” Caleb said as I led him to the door.

“Where would we go?”