mental🥀🍁(taejin)

Taehyung's pov:

"Taehyung! "
Seokjin's voice making me to wake up from my shallow Slumber.... When i opened my eyes,i saw seokjin was standing there... He looked at me for sometime and didn't say anything and went to kitchen..
When he becomes angry,he always do this kinds of things..

When i enter into the kitchen, i saw him doing kitchen work...

He suddenly started --"who is jimin,taehyung? "

"Who?i don't know.why are you asking for him?"
I know who is jimin...but i acted like i don't know him...

"Jimin...that guy claimed that he is your boyfriend.. And he will kill me... to make him yours only...i become a thorn in Between you two...why did you do that to me taehyung. why..!"
Seokjin came to me and hold by covered... His eyes were red...

Actually seokjin, my husband is a mentally sick patient.. He used to doubt me like i have extramarital affairs...we used to have fights over unnecessary things... I tried to patient with him...made him understand that i love him so much..but i am also an human being...i started to feel like i have finished my life by getting married to him...though he loves me very much,his world revolving around me..but i am tired...

So i started to have a relationship with my office colleague jimin..he started to give me physical and psychological pleasure.

So i made a plan with him that i acted like i will go to japan for business meeting and told him to take my parcel at night.

As our plan i dressed up like a delivery man and came to my own house...my husband seokjin told me to give him parcel as he couldn't recognised me...i told jimin shut down the main electricity line.... lights off... And just at that time i stabbed my own husband jin...
By this plan, no one did suspect me that i myself killed my husband...

My felt like something clicking my brain...
Seokjin!!!how can it be possible... I buried his Coffin 6 feet under the grave... Just few hours before taking nap...

I looked at my infront and i couldn't find my husband seokjin...

A rosey smell filled the air and i felt like jin whispering continuously --"why did you do that to me taehyung.. I loved you with all my hearts!!"