mafia2🔴taejin

"Ahh....more..... Fa...fast....!!"
Seokjin's moaning was heard in that dark room...

"Your's moans is more like a song to my ears...."

"I am all yours..."

"Yes you are mine....only mine...seokjin!! "

"Ahh..." seokjin moaned more loudly feeling the hot liquid overflowing his inside.....

"I can't lose you jin..."

"I can't either but my father forced me to get married with that devil...what will i do??

please Yoongi marry me....

I can't live without you..."

"We will marry jin... One day...but not now baby....you have to marry that bastard... You can act as my spy and give me Information about him....i can trust you right jinni?"

"What are you saying yoongi...!" jin sat up abruptly making yoongi's dick out from his inside...

"What??didn't you knew before i am your rival??there were fights between T and Y mafia group....you knew it before....but you did love me right?look at you...you even come at late night,hide from everyone just to be take pleasure from me because no one can satisfy you right my darling? "
Yoongi placed hand on jin's naked waist amd made him close to him...and took his lip roughly... Even made jin moaned by bitting his lips..

"Start Thinking....what lie you will tell to your parents about my love bite in your whole body and your biten lips..."
Yoongi separated jin's leg and entered into him, making him moaned loud Because of the new position...

There sex was more like a battling... Just taking pleasure no love...both knew that very well but they could not deny their body's need for eachother!!

Yoongi and jin were studying in the same College and became friends with benefit... Yoongi got his mafia position after his father's was killed by jin's father's man...but jin didn't knew about that... He only knew about Their enmity....