valueless❤️(jinkook)_5

Several weeks later:

"Jungkook...my love....did you take your dinner?why don't you say anything to me hmmm????"
Seokjin kissed on jungkook's lip...then laid beside him..
"I wish we could come infront of the world...I wish we could spend our time together as a single couple....walking side to side holding hands  wearing same colour dresses...but jungkook they will not accept us...they will separate us...so we have to keep this as a secret...you understand?"

"Jungkook do you love me?I don't think my wish to hear your love confession will ever be fulfilled..ha ha ha.....let it be....okay....I love you...my love will be enough for both of us..okay?"

.
.
.
"Jin Hyung why aren't you opening the door?"

"I was in the washroom jimin ah "

"Why don't you let us enter into your room?"

"I am the eldest member and I need space..what's wrong in it?"jin became hyper...

"Cool down Hyung...I was asking randomly because previously you let us enter in your room ...you changed Hyung!"taehyung said..

"You are looking happy today "jimin said abruptly as he was trying to change the topic ...

"Yes I am happy "jin replied angrily

"I hope you are not acting Hyung....I saw your crying yesterday...how you desperately ran behind yoongi Hyung to give you extra line...how depressed you were yesterday...I saw...."Jungkook was thinking in his mind while looking at his jin Hyung suspiciously ...

"Yoongi Hyung did you give jin Hyung extra one line as in our new song jin Hyung has only one repeat line"jungkook asked infront of all bts member...

Jin became surprised and looked at jungkook who never show his care for his jin Hyung in recent days...

Yoongi felt guilty..yes...jin came to him asking for extra line ...as yoongi was the producer...but jin's vocal was not suitable for this song so he denied his one and only Hyung...

"No ..jungkookah...I didn't get extra line ...so what...that can't hamper my happiness...human's life is very short ...we should enjoy each and every moment...we should be satisfied with what we have and should not wish for the things away from our capabilities...it only cause you pain!"

Jin replied jungkook with a sweet smile...