mafia7(end)🔴taejin

Few weeks later,

"What are you doing in my library jin??"
Jin was searching for a file in taehyung's drawers..
Hearing taehyung's voice he became surprised..

"I was searching for....pen..pen..."

"Pen is not in the drawers... It is on the table...! "

Jin noticed the pen and took it and going to leave...but taehyung hold his hand...
"For now on...i don't want YOU to enter in this room.. Do you understand? "

Jin nodded his head and left...
.
.
.
Jin was sleeping in bed when came and pulled a sleeping jin from bed and pushed him on the floor...
"You are spying for yoongi...our enemies?? How could you jin...?you are giving yoongi our important information?? Today i am feeling like -- i nurtured a snake by giving my house milk to bite me later!!!

What did you think i never can find that you used to be yoongi's boyfriend and used to share a very intimate moments also??He asked you to get married to me so you can supply him our information.... You are not only stabbing my back but also your father's... Did you forget, your father is our gang member??? "

"I wanted to give him information but i didn't do it...believe me taehyung..! "

"I hate it... Hearing my name from a whore's mouth!!Today i am really feeling pity for you.. You trusted that bustard,did such life risking works but what he did to you...he informed me about everything... He sent your intimate moments with him...to me...Did you know how disgraceful it was to watch your own husband on other man's arm???"

"It was before marriage,....afrer marriage i never went to him...!"

"I saw your chat with him..."

"Yes...for first few days i gave some information to him...but..."

"Your father is waiting out... Get out from my house...here is no place for a betrayer like you.."

"No Taehyung please don't send me there...please believe me.. I am really sorry for doing that.... Please forgive me....dad Will kill me..please don't send me there...!"

"Kim!!come inside and take your son. ! "

Jin's father came and pulling jin with him forcefully...
.

"THERE is no place for a betrayer like you... I felt shame to introduce you as my son..your only punishment is death..!"

"Dad believe me...i have not given him any new information.. Why will i?when i started to live taehyung and want to start a new life with him...."

"I don't believe in a bustard like you...if i knew it before, i would have killed you...its really shameful to watch my son's intimate moments with my enemy along with my son-in-law"
.
.
.
Taehyung was not feeling good...he was thinking about jin's pleads.. How he didn't want to go with his father.... So much hope in his eyes even in the last moment that taehyung will stop him...
Taehyung was feeling guilty...he should not have let jin go with his father..

So taehyung went to take jin back in his mansion... But he never thought he will find jin in the pool of blood in jin's father's house..
"Jin!!" seeing jin there on the floor, taehyung ran to him and took his head on his lap..

"Please open YOUR eye...jin...please.... "
He was shaking jin who didn't respond...

"What happened to him?who is responsible for this condition of him!!Tell me damn it..."tae started shouting

"I didn't order you to kill or hurt my husband!! " taehyung screamed towards jin's dad....he knew very well --without jin's dad permission, it couldn't happen..

"A betrayer should be punished like that boss....we,my family are loyal to you and have been loyal to you from my father's generation... After your father's death,we accepted you as our boss Because you worth to become our boss...don't know how this bastard born in my family.... " jin's dad could not finish his sentence..

"Stop...i don't want to hear any bad word from your mouth..."

"Get the car ready...i am taking my husband to hospital... " taehyung screamed....

Before going out of house, he turned back and said "pray for my husband that...nothing happen to him and soon he can come to my arms...otherwise you have to start counting your last breath.. kim.... "

Tae took jin hospital but he became late...doctor declared jin death after reaching hospital....