valueless❤️(jinkook)_4

Seokjin's pov:
I wanted to watch our concert vedios on YouTube...some jikook and taekook's explanation vedios came infront of me...I didn't want to watch them...but I couldn't resist myself and started watching one by one....my heart was breaking looking at the comments...can't they understand it's fanservice??I don't know why jungkook had to sit on taehyung's lap and why jungkook had to take jimin in his arm like bridal style...but I don't have any rights to ask him why!!!

Then one jinkook vedio came infront of me....I felt happy...I started watching it...and I realised it's bad idea to watch it...I realised my position in bts...they were ignoring me I didn't realised until now...how I was running behind taejikook like a lost puppy...like I want their attention...I didn't realise how needy was I to join their group..
I left YouTube and came back to weverse and started reading comments of army..

"Where is seokjin?"

"He broke his spine may be"

"It's good that seokjin isn't here"

"Seokjin does always mistake...today seokjin is not here...our bts gives their performance like a perfectionist "

"It doesn't matter whether he is present or not....it doesn't give any changes...actually he is a back dancer nothing else"

I started crying reading comments and I did throw my phone on the floor

I did hard work for this performance and no one gave me appreciation...army's didn't even notice my hard work...I don't know why I am still here ....I should leave....I am holding a mirage nothing else...
I came out of my room ...then took my slippers and went out from bts dormitory...I didn't know where I was going.....until I reached at a park....it's night time....and there was no rush around the park...I sat on a bench there...I was looking infront of me but not to the specific one...I was crying then I realised one man passed by....

"Seokmin...!"I whispered
I got up and ran after him....
"Seokmin ...wait..."

He turned around and looked at me...I didn't understand either he was shocked or surprised...

I smiled looking at him
"Do you forget me?"

"Bts seokjin?"

.
.
.
I returned back to the dorm...I didn't know where was everyone...I couldn't find anyone in the dorm...so I went to my room....
Yes...we did talk...I thought Seokmin would be angry with me....before bts debut ..bts was not with 7 members...there were many people whom were with bts struggling hard to get selected in the group....
I realised in these days that it's was wrong decision that I am in this group.....

Me and seokmin were best friend ...2seok was famous that time...and we posted many photos together..people thought we were in relationship...I wish they did select seokmin rather than seokjin....then may be seokjin would be alive living like normal people...

This depression...this humiliation will  eat up this seokjin ...