🥀🟥Little🦋(taejin)

SeokJin was sitting in his bed and looking at the mirror infront of him... he was looking at the reflection of the man.. For whom once he could do anything... Vise versa that man also could do anything for him...they spent their best time together.. Jin thought how could he become  this lucky to have a life partner like Taehyung, his husband...
But people don't stay same after years right?His taehyung also changed...
He laid down beside their twins while crying...

In the morning, jin was late from getting up from bed...he looked at taehyung who was getting ready for office..
"Jin i will be late today....have an urgent meeting! "

"Are you saying me the truth taehyung? "

"Are you doubting me jin.."

"You don't love me like before right?after having this twins my body shaped changed a lot...you don't like me,my body right?i can't give you the pleasure that you deserve right taehyung?! "

"You become insane jin.."
Taehyung took his office bag and left...

SeokJin didn’t feel well so he didn’t cook lunch for him...just gave his twins their milk....
When he was in kitchen to microwave baby's milk...he felt like he would vomit....he looked at him at mirror and saw that blood coming out from his nose.he cried seeing that.he didn’t tell taehyung anything about it..
"May be, my time is getting near..." jin thought himself..
After giving milk,he went to sleep beside his twins...

Taehyung came back early today...his guilt made him impatient... He was having an affairs with his best friend jungkook... Actually after the baby's jin could not give taehyung time..when taehyung came back at night and want jin in his arm,jin was busy in taking care of their twins.. So he thought about getting pleasure from his bff outside his house...but they both knew its temporary as taehyung will never leave jin...
So that day Taehyung did end everything with jungkook and told him that he wanted to return to his husband fully....

When he came back at evening, he saw the darkness. Jin didn’t sleep in that time he knew...he entered his room straightly went to his husband..  He cares his husband hair to make him wake up...jin opened his eyes with so much difficulty..

"Taehyung you came back early today.  "Jin put his hand on taehyung and started coughing loudly...
Taehyung take jin in his arm in sitting position.. Before jin could say something, he started coughing out blood...

Taehyung immediately took jin hospital.. After getting check they declared jin death...

" your husband was suffering from blood cancer,you should have take him to hospital before!"

🥀🦋End...