valueless❤️(jinkook)___3

Next day:

"Kookie... Come here let's take a photo... Army will be happy getting jinkook's selcas!!!"

Jin said happily and pulling jungkook's forearm... Irritantion showed on jungkook's face as he was playing with taehyung and jimin...

"No hyung i don't have any mood of taking selfies.... Sorry jin hyung...! "

Jin just smiled and nodded his head..

I told you jin...i told you..he is not going to take selfies with you...done getting embarrassed by kookie infront of 2 other maknae ?? now he has no mood but just few minutes ago he was taking selfies with voo (tae)& chimmi(jimin).they will definitely laughing at me when i will leave from here...i knew jungkook never gonna love me...he may be already in relationship with voo or chimmi...why i always want to go to the maknaeline.. I am 100% sure if i am younger or in maknae line,he will never treat me like this!

"Jin hyung,you want anything?you are standing still there for quite a good time! "
Hearing taehyung's sound, jin was getting out from his imaginary thinking..

Jin just nodded his head negatively and left them hurriedly. He straightly went to the kitchen to make lunch for all his member..

"I need help...why doesn't anyone come to prepare for lunch!!how can i myself cook so much things!! Let's go jin...call jungkook... Kookie will definitely listen to his hyung....he will definitely help me!"

Jin again went to the room..."kookie can you please come outside to help me to cook lunch?"

"Why me hyung? Always i have to help you...why?you can asked help from other member also...." jungkook's word hurted jin the most...but what jungkook said was true...so he thought to ask help from tae...

"Voo....my voo definitely help hyung to cook lunch right??"
Taehyung smiled hearing it...
"Okay hyung,let's go!" taehyung was about to get up but jungkook held his hand to stop him...
"Tae hyung don't go...we can't create this gaming environment if you leave in the middle!! "

Hearing this jin was hurted...he felt piercing pain in his left side.may be cause of his heart was there and the person who makes a place there hurting him.

"Okay then jiminii will help me right jimin?!" jin's voice cracked at the last..

Without saying Anwar jimin got up to help his eldest hyung..
But again jungkook stopped jimin...

"Jiminnii...don't go...if you leave, we also can't play... "
Jungkook looked at jin...and said "hyung can you please take help from other members please. .! "

"You don't need to plead kookie..i Will manage...you all enjoy your games! "
Jin left...

"Hey tears... Why are you always flowing from my eyes?i wish i can get freedom from you, from this one sided love!"

Jin completed his cooking alone and crying the whole time... When lunch was ready he went to his maknaeline room to call them...and then went to hyungline room found them busy in making new songs lyrics and tones.... As they were producer,they were busy...

"Hyung... Keep our lunch in refrigerator, we will eat finishing our work!"

"Okay...but don't overwork yourselves...and don't feel hesitate to ask for help about lyrics or tone..i will be felt proud to help you..!"

"I know i am nothing but useless things.and they will never call me...let's go jin...eat & sleep... Nothing more useful thing can be done by you.!"

Jin came back and sat on the dinning chair... When he saw the maknae line coming while laughing jin said"what happen? Hyung also wants to laugh with all of you....!"

But they ignore him and sat on the chairs...jin wanted jungkook to sit beside him..

But 3 maknae sat infront of jin in 3 chairs...

"Where is my plates...?" jungkook asked.

"Jungkook here... I place here...can you sit here...it will look good if chimmi and voo sit together and we sit together to the opposite side!"

"Hyung we are not in restaurant. And i want to sit beside jiminii and taehyung...! "

Jin smiled and nodded his head and then pushed jungkook's plates to opposite side....

Jin hurriedly finished his food and left and he felt like they were not adding jin in their group conversation....