Love-♥️(taejin)___1

"Jimin ah...i am coming! " seokjin shouted and went towards jimin suddenly someone held his hand..jin looked back..

"Taehyung ah"

"I want to talk to you "

"But jimin is calling me"

"You can go to him later...its important! " taehyung started pulling jin's hand.
After taking 2 steps jin removed his hand from taehyung... And jumped onto his shoulder...
"My leg is paining... Can't walk"

Taehyung closed his eyes and took deep breaths and supported jin's leg so he didn't fall back.

Jin bend towards left and kissed taehyung's left cheek after reaching their practice room.
But taehyung removed the hold on jin's leg and jin had fallen on his back..

"Ouch....rude!"

"What were you doing in today's concert?"

"What?i can't remember anything special! "

"Ooo...really? When we were standing finishing performance.. Why you held my shoulder and pulled me towards you?!"

"For fanservice.. . Army wants taejin moment! "

"Oh...really? Did it write on the script? "

"What you are DOING with jungkook... Did all write on script?? "

"Okay....tell about that incident.... We were standing in a line...why you suddenly came and hugged me?!"

"I felt like you were going to fall due to tiredness,baby!"

"Oh my god....." taehyung closed his eyes to calm Himself.... Jin's statements making his brain boiled...
"Why you suddenly did turn back and put your head on my chest?"

"Why were you bending yourself backwards?showing army that you are so flexible?? "

"Stay away from me..seokjin!"

"We are band mates and you are my boyfriend! "

"No!"
.
.
.

"Jimin,go to my seat!" jimin smiled looking at taehyung then jin..and went to jin seat and jin sat on jimin's seat beside taehyung!

"Baby....can i serve you some more pasta??"

"Yoongi hyung,can we Change our seat?"

"What taehyung.... Everyday everyday same.. things...you both are not child "

"Yes...i agree with yoongi ah" jin commented looking at taehyung and smirked...

Jin put his hand on taehyung's thighs under the table.. Making taehyung irritated more and he left without eating!
Everyone started laughing... Along with jin...they enjoyed how jin irritated taehyung....

.
.

.
"Lalala..la la....!" jin removed the coat from his kabat and showed it to taehyung...
"Can you remember this?this purple coat is given by you..i am so happy.. I got most expensive coat from you!"

Taehyung making an irritated face....and started looking for something in his kabat...

"Lalala.. La" taehyung raised his eye brows showing jin a new coat..."can you see this jin?i am giving it to jimin...3 times expensive than yours..so sad...i am giving jimin the expensive one among all band mates! "

"You should give to my brother in law...may be you forget..that times income and today's income of yours...mine will be always expensive! "

Jin went to tae and pulled him close...making tae bewildered...
"You are mine taehyung! " jin quickly peaked taehyung's lip..

"Irritating " taehyung said and started rubbing his lips...

Jin smiled looking at taehyung's reaction.
And showed his hand infront of taehyung...
"What about our wedding breslate baby?"

"Its friendship breslate...not weddings!! "

"For me its wedding...! "
.
.
.
.
.
Jin was watching taehyung's vlive..... His eyes were burning seeing taekook comment....so he also started commenting taejin by his fake profile...

"If you love jin then show heart sign!" jin commented and crossed his fingers...

After sometimes taehyung said "love you army!" and show love sign...making jin smiled with happiness...

"May be its for army but i considered it was for me..!"

"Today...i don't know why i can't sleep!!" taehyung said in vlive..

Army's started commenting

"Drink milk"

"Watch animation movies"

"See the pictures of jungkook... Your sleep will automatically come"

Taehyung's eyes fixed with the last comment.. On the other side jin was feeling like he was going to break this army's eyes...

"Get out of your imagination...! " Taehyung replied ... And a beautiful smile appeared on jin's face...
.
.
.
.
"Jimin ah... Please hold me if i fall from this high stage!"
Jin was practicing Epiphany...

"Don't worry hyung.. I am here to catch you!"
Jin was so got into the song,he couldn't notice he was at the edge..his foot slipped..
"!ahhh...! "
Jin closed his eyes...he knew jimin could not catch him...he was heaver than jimin....

He thought he was going to hit on the floor but he felt someone caught him..in arms bridal style....opening his eyes he saw its Taehyung...
He became red seeing taehyung...