valueless❤️(jinkook)6

Jin was in the practice room.they were taking break after practicing for 3 hours..jin was drinking water...sitting in one corner...suddenly his stomach turned and he started vomiting...and then collapsed on the floor...other bts members saw him and ran to him...

"Hyung what happened??"

"Ahh..."jin groaned holding his stomach...
"It's paining...."jin started crying...

"We have to take Hyung to hospital "yoongi said..

"I am calling the ambulance "namjoon said...

Taehyung was going to hold jin to get in his arm...as he couldn't move with his own leg...

"Give him to me hyung "jungkook said and took jin from taehyung's hold...this was not unnoticed by seokjin..but he couldn't react much...but he felt like a infant whose family members are holding him like bridal style ..

In the ambulance:
"Where are you taking me?"jin whined in pain and asked.

"Hospital hyung "Jungkook replied and started caressing jin's hairs.."nothing will happen to you....After getting treatment...they will remove your pain...."

But jungkook was not ready for seokjin's reaction...

"What....why are you taking me hospital..I want to go to my room...I will be okay after taking painkiller "

"Hyung...for how long you are having this symptoms?"

"1month...May be...I don't know.....Jungkook please take me to our dorm....they are waiting for me...."

"Who are waiting?other members are coming through our car....they are behind us following the ambulance..without us..who lives in our dorm"

Jin didn't reply and remains silent

Jungkook started interrogation though it's not right time...but he couldn't hold on Himself....he was observing jin's abnormal behaviour for few days..but he couldn't get time to talk to jin alone because of their schedule...

.
.
.
After reaching hospital...they gave jin painkiller and sedatives because he was in so much pain..
Doctor gave him some investigations..
Nurse took jin to other room for ultrasonography(USG)....jin was sleeping...
Jungkook himself didn't know why he asked ..
"Can I go with him also...as he is sleeping..and..."

"Yes....but only one member....and I can understand your concerns though cctv cameras are installed in the USG room...whatever...please come "
Jungkook nodded and held jin's hand while the female and male nurse were pushing jin's stretchers...

.
.
.
Jungkook was standing beside a sleeping jin...when they removed jin's shirt and put jelly on jin's abdomen and placed the probes and looking at the monitor finding something...

"Does he have any psychological problems?"
Doctor asked jungkook...

"What!no..."

"I don't think you are close to him...I could see a large shaped foreign body in his stomach....and computer said its a bundle of hairs...he is suffering from trichophagia.....a eating hair disorder...and it blocked his stomach that's why the food and drink couldn't pass in the guts and he started vomiting "

All this information making jungkook shocked....he didn't know what should he reply....

"We need to do surgery to remove those hair from his stomach...it will be better if you finish all the procedure fast so we can start operation within 1 hour!"
Jungkook nodded but didn't leave jin's side and staying there..

"Do you want to say something?"
Nurse wanted to know why he was standing other than completing the procedure...

"I am waiting for him. To take him to the cabin room...please clean the jelly on his abdomen..."
Nurse smiled hearing jungkook..

"Sir he will stay here...we have to make him ready for the operation....After completing the surgery..he will get shifted in the cabin but not now"

Jungkook nodded...and last time he went close to jin's head side and kissed his forehead..then took his hands and kissed his knuckle...and said..."We are outside hyung...don't afraid to go alone...don't worry everything will be fine...you will become healthy like before..."

.
.
.
As jin was anemic...surgery was not critical...but it didn't turn out good for jin....he lost a good quantity of blood...so they couldn't shift jin to the cabin just immediately after the operation..
They shifted jin to icu for observation instead....

Bts members didn't know how their eldest hyung become sick...since when he couldn't eat properly....since when he was struggling with himself....since when he developed mental problems..they felt guilty not noticing their hyung and only hurt him...

Doctor informed them jin had rope mark around his neck...did he attempt suicide..it was not confirmed..and his hands and legs were filled with cuts...and some of those didn't heal....so doctors close them with stitches....

"Jimin and jhope and taehyung...you 3 stay here ...in hospital...inform us immediately if you get any news of hyung...okay?"namjoon said...

"Where are you going?"jimin asked...

"We are going to dorm"yoongi said..

"Dorm?but why?"Taehyung asked..

"Getting jin hyung's clothes."jungkook said with emotionless face..

They reached at the dorm...ran towards jin's room.....

"Door is locked "jungkook said

"I have extra keys "namjoon said and pulled out the bundle of keys from his pocket and started looking for it...

"All the secrets are locked inside the room....now we can find why jin hyung does not let us enter his room!"yoongi said....