mafia3🔴taejin

"Are you taking kim Taehyung as your husband? "The priest asked to seokjin

"No!" seokjin's reply made everyone shocked..

"Why he is creating drama?if he was not ready then he shouldn't come to the alter.. Our leader has many options and they are far better than this harlot...! " before that man in guest chair, could speak more, a bullet was entered into his head and he Was dead on that spot...

Everyone's eyes bulged out watching the scene..

"If anyone dared to talk anything rubbish about my husband, i mean going to be husband... Then they have to face the same consequences! "The groom roared...

"I am not going to marry with this killer!!" seokjin shouted looking at jungkook's eye and left the alter running..

.
.
"I want him in this room...he havr to obey my conditions otherwise i will not marry him!"
Jin told his father..

"You are not in this position that you can give conditions before marriage to our boss!!you have no option but to marry him!!"
Jin's dad held his arm and trying to take him out of that room..

"No..!!" seokjin was struggling...his father became angry and raised his hand to slap jin but the groom reached at the spot and held jin's dad hand..

"From now on, you have no right to raise your hand on my husband... NOW your relationship changed...from now on he is your boss's husband... Do you get that kim?"
Jin's dad nodded his head and harshly pushed jin's hand...jin was going to fall on the floor but the groom took him in his arm..but jin hardly pushed him..

"Don't touch me without my permission got it?"
Jin handed over a file to him..

"What is it?"

"Can't you read?"

He ignored jin and opened the file..

"What!!" reaction of that groom reading the condition...

"If you agree then i will marry you,,,otherwise...!"

Jin was being harshly pulled by his arm towards the groom..

"I have a reputation here seokjin.. And i will not tolerate if just Because of you, it destroyed...!"

"Then why you forced me to marry you even after knowing it,i hate you..!"

"My mom likes you.. If she wants you to be her son in law...you have to do that..."

"Then are you agreed Taehyung! "
Hearing his name from jin's mouth,the groom looked at him...

"No one called me by my name except my mom!!"

"Now i am your husband right,?so i will call you Taehyung.. Not boss....!" jin pushed taehyung hardly..

"I am going to alter..and waiting for you there.!" taehyung signed the condition paper and left that room..