mafia5🔴taejin

"Tae my son!" Taehyung's mom came to hug him...
"I am so happy... You brought jin as son-in-law in our house! "

"Your wish is order for me mom..." Taehyung said and took his mom hands and kiss it..

"I bring our royal finger ring....my mother in law gave it to me..and i want to give it jin....!"

Taehyung kept Himself aside to make enough space for his mother to enter...

"Oh...jin...you are looking pretty... Look...i bring your wedding gift....
Tae son...come....you Will put this royal ring to jin's finger... "

Taehyung nodded his head and took the ring from his mother's hand and went to jin who was sitting in the bed....sat beside jin taking jin's hand and put the ring....

Tae's mom smiled seeing this....
"Beautiful couple " she whispers..

.
After taehyung's mom left, jin got down from bed and took out his ring and throw it towards tae's direction..

"I am not going to wear that ring all day...i don't have any interest to your royal ring....get the fuck of....!"
Jin shouted making taehyung surprised..

"I did agree on your conditions right??so you have to...." taehyung couldn't complete his sentence when seeing jin ignoring him going outside....

"Where are you going? You can't go anywhere!! "

"i am not your slave...!"

"Okay go...you are going to your parents home right?your father will take you back...i don't have to worry!!" taehyung smirks...

Jin closed his eyes with irritations.

He came back to his bed...

"Get up...!"

"What!" taehyung looked at him..

"I am not going to sleep with you...you are sleeping in that couch...!"

"Its my room and i will sleep there???i have no problem in sleeping with you...your problem so you sleep there...!"

"I never sleep in couch...!"

"Me also...!"

Jin felt irritated and took taehyung's leg and pulled them downwards making tae fall on floor... Then jin went to bed cross above taehyung and started throwing pillows downwards and occupied the bed fully...

Taehyung surrendered to jin and went to sleep on couch..

.
.
In the morning...
Taehyung was combing his hair infront of mirror and that time jin was entering with tea in the trolley...

"Looking good when you are DOING your husband's duty..i never thought you will started to adjust with your married life so soon...."

Jin didn't say anything and went to sit down in the sofa and started making tea...

Taehyung went to him thinking jin will give him tea..jin stood and... .but to his astonished jin Himself started drinking tea...

"Omg you are misunderstanding me...husband... What were you thinking i made tea for you....my foot...!"

Taehyung looked at him with big eyes but jin rolled his eyes...

"What??can't you have hand?make your own tea if you want husband!! "