CHAPTER TWO 🎭

Previous Chapter

"For you I can be anything My Love. So don't worry. "

"Great... Then I believe in you Mr.Ohm. My Killer who turned to be my saviour in a night.

"Hahaha.... Yes. Yes ..... You can my Prince.
Let's go... We have a long night ahead. "

____________________________________________

🔞🔞🔞 Mature content  🔞🔞🔞

The moment they entered into the lift , Ohm started to kiss Nanon neck crook giving him chills, Wrapping his big arms around Nanon caging him into and wall .
Nanon trying to hold back his moaning but Ohm keep kissing and sucks hard into his flesh. And he is sure Ohm is leaving fresh hickies already in his skin.

Ohm can't hold himself the moment he touched Nanon's milky white skin and the lavender smell which is really addictive make his brain freeze and only the thought of fucking his lovely boy is only thought he has Now. He is sucking hard and kissing Nanon's neck crook.
Then next second he cups Nanon face which is now blushing mess and captured his juicy lips for searing kiss.

He nibbles his upper lip harder and Nanon moans slightly opening his mouth and that moment Ohm slides his tongue into and starts to kiss him deeply . Nanon also lost in Ohm's touch while letting him deeply kiss him. They pulled away when they were almost breathless. Ohm looked at Nanon with lustful sparkling lovely eyes and next second he is unbuttoning Nanon's shirt while kissing his neck again. Nanon also lost in his touch but when lift comes to their floor Nanon hardly move out with horny Ohm.

Nanon was trying to unlock the door to their room while Ohm is already rubbing his hip in Nanon's clothed member while sucking into his neck crook and biting the flesh to his heart's content.

The moment he opened the door nanon let go off his self control while jumping into Ohm's wrapping his legs around Ohm's body while capturing his lips into mouth watering kiss.

Ohm leaned into wall carrying Nanon and this time Nanon is hungrily kissing him while entering into his. Now they are fighting for dominance while kissing hungrily. Ohm on the other hand while kissing Nanon, squeeze Nanon's butt roughly.
Nanon let out slutry moan....

"Ahhh.... !!!"

Then looked at Ohm who has the same passion as him and grabbed his hair from either side of head holding into him and says,

"Show me what you got Tiger...!!'

Ohm Smirk back at him kicking the door to close and locked it inside and in process he captured Nanon's already abused lips to another hot kiss and moved towards the bed. And dropped him in bed then in snap he  jump on him.

Then the next second their shoes and clothes were already flying out to either side of the room making both of them left in only their boxers.

" Where is the condom?"

Nanon asked while already nibbling over Ohm's nipple and trace over his abs which he is sucking and leaving hickies for a while.
Ohm moved to his coat and take out two packets of condoms.
Nanon smirked at him grabbing them from him and said,

"I'm going to do you , Mr. Horny!!"

Ohm smirk and jump on Nanon and kissing him deeply and moved to his nipple which he already tasted for long while. Ohm can't get enough of this boy now. He keeps getting addicted to him by passing second by second.

While kissing,  Ohm slide under Nanon's boxer touching Nanon's length rubbing it in up down motion and Nanon started to moan with pleasure,

"Ahhh.... Ummm..... Ahhh... "