CHAPTER FIVE 🎭

Previous Chapter

A wide smirk appears on me hearing that.

"Ok... then let me introduce myself properly. I'm Nanon Korapat. I'm sure that failed mission.... maybe.... the missed target is me because yesterday I got to know my killer very well."

Chimon and Luke gasp at that . In a snap All guns point at me once.
The boss also took out his gun and connected the silencer then pointed to my temple saying,

"Then I'm not quite sure you will leave this place alive sweet boy."

_____________________________________________

Sweat forms in Ohm's head. He keeps running for his life after the encounter with his association's people who are after him. Ohm keep running for his life. He was hiding last three days at various places and now he was in run again...

Ohm POV

(Panting.... exhale....)

Oh shit..... Are they still following me...??.( Looking back in the corner from where he is hiding) ( sighed heavily )
It's closed call.... woah...!! I saved just in ninety nine percent .
( Pants heavily hiding behind the wall)

( Sliding through the wall and sitting on the ground thinking)
"Oh god.... This tormenting.... It's been 4 days since I've seen him . I think I really missed him. Ohh.... He is so fucking sexy. I like him that way. Sex is something I can't say No...( Chuckle to himself) Hahaa.... Btw I'm sure that sassy baby must be boiling in anger because I left him alone. I hope to be with him and have more time with him . But how can I get rid of a situations like this arise? This is absolutely a death and life situation. If I didn't run away he should be captured too. But I really missed him. I want to taste him again. I missed his sweet taste already....

Ok... let's see.... I think they missed me.... It's time to escape from this place...

I started to run outside carefully. When I passed the last turn and went to my car I looked around and I'm so glad no one was following me. Luck is on my side today... Yeah... Great day ...!!

" Ouch!!"

What hit my skin. It's a needle. Aww.... When I turned to look who that was...
a group of people which followed me already surrounded me. "Ah shit.... !!"
I cursed but no avail I'm losing my senses.
I fell on the ground and they were going to drag me to hell for sure." I'm going to be killed" with that thought I lost my consciousness.

.
.
.
.
.

" It's hard to move... I feel throbbing pain in my temple and rising headache. My eye lids felt heavy but when I tried to open I can't. I'm blindfolded. I can't see what's happening or who is here... When I tried to move I felt my four limbs already tied to the chair which I was sitting. Great.... I'm well captured... I think it's time to say goodbye now. See the end light.... Let's Say bye to this world. But Do I really need to ? Noo right... ??

I stayed quiet... It's better take time before jump in hell by myself. But I can hear someone's footsteps. It's getting louder. It's mean he is approaching me.

Man:" You're Awake??

I turn my head to the side where the voice came. I'm sure it's my boss's voice.
P' Mew is ruthless in this cases.

" Hello Ohm... It's time to rise and shine." ( He said chucking)

I started my act to survive,

"Please boss.... Let me go. It's just one miss. It's just my first time doing this part apart from spying jobs. Please boss, I have served you guys for more than 5 years. If you want I will pay double for the target. You always want money right... I save up enough to save him. So you can leave the target and me alone. We will back to our old friendship naa.... Please P'Mew.... "

I can hear P' Mew chuckled,

" Yeah..!!! Money is important but I'm really disappointed. It's the first time I gave you to end a target. But without get rid of him you played right... You break the association code Ohm.... You failed us.!!"

He said in his stern voice. His anger spilling out on his voice,

"I told you that I'm better at my spy works . I've done them more than 5 years. How can you say that you're disappointed Phi...??"

I said annoyed. He is so fucking lunatic boss.

"You missed a important target Ohm. Don't you know how much it cost to our organisation? One failure means a huge scar to our reputation. "

Again same bullshit... Blah ... Blah .. Bullshit reputation... Blah!! Blah ....
Ok .... Let's try to make a deal for my survival.

"But.... phi... listen... we can come to a deal naa.... please let me go... I don't think you will say no to Money... I will pay for all the loss. Let both of us go... Just forget about that target... Okay...??"

I plead as he will Re-think about my offer. But the next words hit me like a tsunami.

"But I already end the target.... "

He said smiling very loud. I was left in perplex state. It's so hard to digest this news. So my... Boy.... Is .. is... No .... More...alive... Nooo ...

" Noooo...... No.... Don't prank me phi.... Please... Don't lie...."

I plead. I don't know my eyes already wet.

" You know I don't need to lie. What is done is done. I'm a man of my word, Ohm you know that.... right? So as for your information we get rid of that boy when he tried to find you. Actually... I must admit that boy is actually so brave but I should say stupidly naive. Now it's only you left.... Any last word ?? "

I felt my throat dry and words are not forming anymore.... I want to curse myself for leaving him.... I felt like I want to kill the man in front of me....

" You're such a bastard.... I will kill you!!"

I threatened despite my own situation. I felt miserable because everything went wrong. Again I can hear the steel door open and another person's foot step is approaching... Both P'Mew and newcomer laughing can be heard. And in the next second what P'Mew said made my blood boil in anger .

" Seriously Ohm!!! I'm so Sad.... How can you threaten me like this? I'm really disappointed in you. Don't am I your Phi??? Tsk .... Tsk....
Anyway please welcome our youngster who solved every problem in snap. He was the one who ended the mess you created. Now he is here to end our last mess too. "

P'Mew said laughing evil. So that means this newcomer was the one who touched my boy.... Who created all the problems for me.... I'm trying to get rid of these fucking ropes to kill him right now right here. Fucking Asshole!!!! Ahhh....!!
Then I yelled at him in frustration,

" You fucking asshole..... backstabber...
I will kill you for what you have done..... Release me... Release me and I will show you hell right now you bastard....!!!
you son of bitch!!"

But I can only hear their mocking chuckles,

" Yahhh!!! You bast....!!"

When I'm going to shout again a hand covered my mouth muffling my voice and someone sat on my lap along with that.... Fucking.... Don't tell me... What I'm thinking was correct...

But the next moment when my blindfold was removed I was left in a baffled state.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued.....
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading 💕
Hope you enjoy
If you like, vote and comment lovelies 🤗❤️💚