𝘑𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘥𝘺

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐲 #𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕"𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

"𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾."

Full Name
Jessica Rommenidy
Nickname/s
Jess {most people}
Jessie {close friend}
J {robin}
Preferred name
Jess

Faceclaim
Charlotte Free
Age
18 by what would be season 4
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Personality
Sweet, kind, super soft and generous, and selfless. She's the kind of person who would take a bullet for someone she doesn't even know. She'll hide her real emotions and put on a happy face all the time to avoid making other people uncomfortable or unhappy.
Sexuality
Bisexual
Title
The soft girl

Family
She has a pretty basic family, a mother, and a father, and she has a couple of younger brothers who she takes care of frequently. She gets along fine with all of them.
Background:
She's been in love with Robin for a long time. Robin eventually reciprocates her feelings. She realized she liked her in sixth grade, having a karaoke night. They fell onto the couch laughing, and she gazed at Robin like she was the most perfect girl alive. And she knew then.
Her first kiss was with a boy named Zach. He was your stereotypical popular class clown, and he was in her math class. He had a crush on her for about a year, then invited her to a party in eighth grade, and he kissed her. She didn't like him back, however, by now her eyes had been on Robin for a couple of years. She called her mom to pick her up immediately after in the bathroom and ghosted him after that. Zach will still sometimes be seen wandering around when she visits Robin at Scoops Ahoy, romanticizing what could've been. She'll sometimes have Robin bug him when she sees him being a creep because she's too nervous to ask him to leave.
Jessica became friends with Nancy in their Biology class in ninth grade, but up until recently, she had been becoming more distant. Now she, Robin, and Nancy are all very close.
There's Steve, who she hangs out with from time to time, and teases with Nancy and Robin. He gets annoyed with her easily.
And Jonathan, who she hangs out with when Nancy has him around, and she somewhat enjoys the company of, even though she doesn't really get him.
She'll sometimes chat with Eddie if Nancy and Robin aren't around at lunch, and she considers him an acquaintance of sorts, even though he teases her for being a softie.

Friends
Robin, Nancy, Steve, Eddie, Jonathan
Love Interest
Robin Buckley
Trope
Unrequited to Requited, Friends to Lovers
Social Status
Relatively popular, well-liked

Aesthetic
https://pin.it/1fbhUWd4q {soft girl, 90s, pink, retro}
Mixtape:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1zP193UypNHoJIuKZqnJza?si=c8257b45a3014faa
Theme Song
I Wanna Dance With Somebody {whitney houston}
Quotes
"I wish you saw me the way I see you." {talking to herself as if robin was there late at night}
"IIIIII WaNnA dAnCe WiTh SoMeBoDy." {singing along to her favorite song during a sleepover with robin}
"No no no, don't you dare cry! Come on, let's go get some ice cream!" {seeing someone distraught}

Appears In
Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Şilh໐นēttē {Applyfics_by_Alice}
Is this gonna be okay? {DaughterofAthena698}