𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 #𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢"𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽...𝓸𝓻, 𝔂'𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻?"

Full Name
Alexander Lemington Butterfield
Nickname(s)
Al {family}
Butter {haters/bullies}

Preferred Name
Alex {everyone}

Faceclaim
JVKE
Age
19
Gender
Male {cisgender}
Pronouns
He/They

Personality
Alex is an introvert at heart. Even as a kid, he never cared nearly as much about making friends with other kids and playing on the playground. He'd rather stay inside, wrap himself up in a blanket, and read with a cup of tea. He's usually the quiet kid, and got made fun of in highschool a lot because when he did talk, he had a stutter. Even now, he's very insecure about his speech, and tries not to talk when he can avoid it. The only time he feels like he can use his voice without a problem is when he's singing, and even then, it took him time to become more confident singing in front of others.
Sexuality
Omniromantic {he is attracted to all genders, but doesn't consider himself "gender blind" like the definition of pans. after all, they have a lean to men}
Asexual {he's not into that, never has been, never will be. cuddles satisfy them all they need, thank you very much}

Title
The homebody

Family
Matilda Butterfield {matilda is alex's mother. she is the reason for his love of music. his whole life, it's just been the two of them, her being a single mother and them having no siblings. they're extremely close, and she's always encouraged him to follow his passion}
Background
Alex's mother immigrated from a small town in Britain, escaping an abusive relationship with his father. She found out she was pregnant with her abusive ex's baby very shortly after escaping him and arriving in America. That wasn't the only reason she moved to America, though. Matilda loved the performing arts since she was a little girl, and had always dreamed of moving to new york and teaching her children about them. When Alex was born, that's exactly what she did, and he developed the talent of singing, songwriting, and piano playing, his songs having calm melodies, but impactful, beautiful lyrics, even at such a young age of 10, when he wrote his first song. He never sang his songs for anyone outside of himself, when it was just him, the lyrics, and the piano. After a while of writing, though, he discovered that a more pop-y approach was calling him, and they decided to try their hand at a more upbeat song. While still having his signature, poetic music and lyrics, he found that he really enjoyed the melody, even while not being able to play it at his piano as well. When news of Taylor's group came out, and his mother encouraged him to try out, knowing he was a long-time swiftie and that he had a talent for singing, dancing, and a love Taylor Swift's music. Plus, he often thought of melodies for pop songs, so all he had to do was put lyrics to them.

Friends
Open
Love Interest
Open
Trope
N/A
Enemies
Open
Social Status
Unpopular, mostly by choice.

Aesthetic
https://pin.it/7gGpPZgNK
{introvert, black and white, grey, folklore}

Mixtape
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4OVqkK5B7Gi8w7z5D602d9?si=113389ce0a904d70
Theme Song
this is me trying {tayor swift}
Quotes
"I don't really feel like going out tonight...or, y'know, ever?"
"I guess my daydreams, fantasies, whatever you want to call them, they're like alternate worlds for my mind to escape to when I need it most. And they're very special to me."
"Taylor Swift songs hit hard, and if you disagree...you can leave."

Appears In
The Eras {Plxntsaremyfrixnds}