𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘣𝘺

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 #𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑"𝒟ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂ℯ

"𝒟ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂ℯ."

Full Name
Alice Taylor Reputation
Nicknames
Al
Alli
Preferred Name
Alice by most people, Alli by super close friends

Faceclaim
Taylor Momsen
Age
18
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Personality
Bitter,, edgy,, baddie. Alice is easy to piss off, and it's a bad idea to get even close. She's gone through things in her past, things people try not to bring up. But it's only made her tougher, and now she takes absolutely no shit. Crossing her, her friends, anyone or anything she cares about, is just a terrible idea. She will find a way to get her revenge. She's a powerful bad bitch and she is fully aware. It's hard to break through her walls, but once you do, she's the loyalest, most protective friend you'll ever have.
Sexuality
Bisexual
Title
The bad bitch

Family
Most people don't know a lot about Alice's family, because she keeps to herself about personal things. But she's super loyal to her family, and cares deeply about them. She has a close relationship with both her parents, and is an only child. They were a few of the only people she had at her darkest time.
Background (TW)
It was 8th grade, the last year of middle school. Alice was hanging out with a group of friends when she saw the notification-she'd been tagged in a bunch of posts on nearly every social media platform. All the posts had the same title; a series of snake emojis. Her heart dropped when she saw the video attached to all the posts; someone had recorded her and the captain of the football team, making out. Alice knew it hadn't gone further than that, but the video certainly didn't make it seem that way. The poster was the boy's girlfriend, who he had broken up with at the time the video was recorded. She must have gotten a hold of it, and out of anger, posted it for the world to see. She framed the whole situation as if he had cheated on her, and it was Alice who had seduced him into it, which couldn't have been further from the truth. The reality was he convinced her to do it while they were working on a project together in the library, and she stopped it when she realized what an awful idea it was. But it had gotten out. And now suddenly, the whole school had turned on her, even her closest friends. She was being called a slut, a whore, a homewrecker, so many terrible things. The next year, after a summer of recovery, she was a transformed person going into high school as a freshman.

Friends
The Eras group {the eras}
Open
Love Interest
Open
Preferred Trope
When you get her to fall for you, she falls hard. Like, totally infatuated, and wishes she could fight it, but is just totally in love. Delicate and Gorgeous should be some of their anthems
Enemies
Open
Social Status
Low-key feared

Aesthetic
https://pin.it/19tyeWH4W
{grunge, baddie, dark}
Mixtape
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4OVqkK5B7Gi8w7z5D602d9?si=80d6704d0f4a4771
Theme Song
I Did Something Bad {taylor swift}
Quotes
"Don't fucking mess with me."
"I changed, get over it."
"Oh my God, you absolute loser, could you just like, shut up?"

Appears In
The Eras