𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘵

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐭 #𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌"𝓝𝓸 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂! 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮

"𝓝𝓸 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂! 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮...𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴."

Full Name
Genivieve of Camelot
Nicknames
Gen
Preferred Name
Genivieve {strangers}, Gen {friends and family}

Faceclaim
Gabriella Wilde
Age
16
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Personality
She's super sweet and kind, although sometimes pretentious and judgy. She romanticizes even the tiniest of things. A boy looks at her, and the butterflies begin. A girl touches her arm, and all of a sudden they're in love. She's a very loyal friend. And she's a very good student, feeling the pressure to be a leader, top of her class. She's introverted and socially anxious, since everyone's harassment about growing up into a fairy-tale princess.
Sexuality
Pansexual
Title
The academic

Family
She has the perfect family...or so she, and everyone else, thinks. Her parents are in love (little does she know her dad is a cheater and her mom is a drunk.) Her older brother is the perfect role model (when he's not at strip clubs behind his wife's back) and her older sister is a sweetheart (when she's not popping pills after losing hope she'd be accepted into the school for good.) She's oblivious. She's been lied to her whole life.
Background
Basically what I just wrote for family. She grew up very sheltered from the dark.

Friends
Open
Love Interest
Open
Trope
N/A
Enemies
Open
Social Status
Popular

Aesthetic
https://pin.it/1qcTiruzX
{princess, cinderella, light blue, light pink, glitter}
Mixtape
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/07BxFlXUoQtIJ0YOc91DLq?si=061a2a36c36e47bc
Theme Song
mirrorball {taylor swift}
Quotes
"No, I can't go to a party! I have...homework."
"It's like everyone thought I was some fragile little baby all my life. Guess what? I'm not!"
"My life's really pathetic. Shit. Crap, I just swore!"

Appears In
Finger Glow {1AceClovers0}