CHAPTER 3 ( Flashback + flirt )

WELCOME Sweethearts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So now let's continue the story
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung : Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mochi it is my ear

Jimin : oh sorry Tae but how did you get to know her

Taehyung : Ummm actually it's started 3 days before when we take the whole night to kill Kang' s man . Umm after that mission I was Tired and I asked you to clean all the mess and I just went to the park to take some fresh air it was almost 8:30 am or
9:00 am .

Jimin : I know

Taehyung : After 10 minutes I saw a girl maybe at the age of 6 or 7 was roaming at the road It clearly looks like she was homeless I was looking at her but suddenly a car camed and kicked her My eyes were teary that time actually I was wearing a mask and a cap that time So yaa before I could ran towards her a girl went to her in full speed She went to her and sit beside her .

Jimin.: Continue

Taehyung : She Immediately looked up and captured me she called me there I went to them She asked that I have a car or not I just nodded I took my car and went to them She put the girl in the back seat she also then sat beside her in the back she told me to go ***hospital I went there I can notice that she was literally behaving like a doctor and she tried her best to keep that girl eyes open After we reach the hospital she rush to the dressing room and come with a look of doctor she is looking sooooo beautiful .

Jimin : It means you were right she was a doctor

Taehyung : Ya then She went to operation room and started doing her work I don't know why but I wanted to ask her that what is the relationship between her and the girl because she was behaving like a mother to calm that girl and I also want her to ask that how much fee is needed for the operation I just thought that I can help her After 3 hours she came back and sit beside me and still the mask and cap was hiding my face.

Jimin : Oh that's why she didn't recogniseed you now I get it

Taehyung : I ask her that what is the relationship between her and that girl and she answered that she don't know that girl . I asked her for the money that was needed for the operation then she answered that she is the lead or you can say the main doctor of that hospital so she don't need money she helped her life for free then the next morning I went to the hospital but without wearing cap and mask I took all the information about her and but not personal I just get to know that she is the main doctor here and she is from India and where she live not more So I told my secretary to find her information and you know what I was just going hospital now for her only and see I found her now.

Jimin : did you got those information

Taehyung : not yet he said that he would give me after 2 or 3 days

Jimin : oh so now I am your side

Taehyung : Thanks mochi

Jimin : Ya ya best of luck bro

Taehyung : ya bye

Jimin : Ya bye bye

Taehyung : wait

Jimin : what

Taehyung : There is another beautiful girl with her in her wallpaper It seems like they are probably close

Jimin : so

Taehyung : And it seems like she is single and you know what her height is perfect for you Mochi

Jimin : oh good . WAIT !!!!!!!!! WHAT ???????
Send me her pic fast please

Taehyung : Ya ya sure sending