Chapter 15 ( A danger came )

Let's start 🤎 🤎 🤎 🤎 🤎 🤎 🤎 🤎 🤎 🤎 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🤍 🤍 🤍 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After hearing the f*ck Jimin said he rushed out and started going towards Y/n's hospital with Jimin along with him.

He entered the hospital and started going towards Y/n cabin, when he didn't saw her his heart started pounding so badly and he started sweating just too much his hold forehead was filled with sweat.

Jimin looked at me in awe seeing how much he loves her.

Jimin was not tensed because he thought that she maybe busy in the hospital only and they just have to ask for help as Taehyung is actually being very immature.

He signed and looked at a nurse.

Jimin : Excuse me please.

The nurse was mid 35 and she actually knew who Jimin was. So she started bowing multiple times at him.

Jimin left out a small chuckle and said.

Jimin : Stop bowing it makes me look very old.

The nurse stopped and looked at him waiting for me to start.

Jimin : Umm can you tell me where Dr.Malhotra is right now.

When Jimin took Y/n's name Taehyung also looked at the nurse and waited for her reply.

Nurse : oh Y/n mam she is actually in the operation theater.

Taehyung :WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimin : Taehyung she might be doing surgery in the operation theater.

Jimin wishperd yelled at him and mumbled an apology to the nurse.

Nurse : U-uh she might come now you can sit here and wait for her.

Jimin nooded and took Taehyung to the seat.

Taehyung was now indeed normal but still was a little nervous.

Jimin : Are you crazy!!! Why are you overthinking this much.

Taehyung : I-I was scared.

Jimin : Shut up. She is not a child and also you are not the behaving yourself like you.

Taehyung : Jim-

Jimin : Wait a minute.

Taehyung : Wha-

Jimin : Are you really Taehyung, you are not Kim Taehyung right

Taehyung : Shu-

Jimin : OMO IT MEANS YOU ARE A GHOST!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taehyung :

Taehyung : ........

Then suddenly the door opened and Y/n came out. Taehyung stood up and started going towards her but stopped when he saw her smiling towards a man who was also sitting there for a long time.

He started getting jealous seeing her smiling very much and even more when she had actually not even noticed him yet.

He was going towards them when suddenly Jimin grabbed his hand.

Taehyung looked at him with pure anger.

Jimin : Calm down why are you being so possessive first listen to them.

On the other side.

Y/n : Congratulations Mr.Baek, Your side is now out of danger.

Mr.Baek : Thank you Thank you doctor for saving my wife.

Y/n : It's my pleasure.

Right now Taehyung was also smiling and his anger literally flew away before anyone could notice.

Mr.Beak : Doctor, can I meet her.

Y/n : Yes ofcourse!

Mr.Beak went have then Y/n noticed Taehyung standing there, and Taehyung also noticed that she was looking at him so he smiled awkwardly towards her.

Y/n : You and Jimin you also!

Taehyung : Um actu-

Jimin : Behen right!

Y/n : Ya

Jimin : Ya and me and Taehyung were just passing by so we ju-

Y/n : You and TAEHYUNG!!!!

Taehyung face palmed himself.( In mind )

Taehyung : Um Y-

Y/n : SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Taehyung: Y/n list-

Y/n : I told you not to get out of the house in this situation right????

Taehyung : Y/n-

Y/n : Right or No???????

Taehyung ( nooded ) : Yes

Y/n ( sign ) : Sorry, but I want you to not bother yourself and want you to rest.

Taehyung ( Smiles ) : Thanks!

Y/n : Hmm

Taehyung : When will your shift over?

Y/n : It's just started Taehyung!

Taehyung ( pout ) : Hmm

Jimin : Guys I need to go something urgent came up!!!!!!

Y/n : Oh okay bye!

Ofcourse he lied he just wanted Taehyung and Y/n to be together ALONE!!!

Y/n again looked at Taehyung and swas his expression less face which was staring her.

Y/n : Oh I forgot to tell, A senior will show up tomorrow and the incharge is to take care of her is so they passed me a off today.

Listening to her, The most beautiful smile with sparkling eyes made their way on Taehyung face.

Y/n : So..... Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Byeeeeeeee 👋🏻 👋🏻 👋🏻